chapter 28

Manqoba

My mind was still going crazy. I hated the fact that Baba made us go to the training camp while Elihle and Khwezi are still missing. I guess he didn't want us to rely on our beasts but to rely on ourselves instead. The training was hell and pure torture, especially the combat fighting, but we kept on pushing ourselves. Later that day, the commander called us to his office, and shockingly, Nkunzi was there. And what he said was music to my ears.

Comm: "We have found Antonio and the girls. A team is heading there now, so you guys will have to go with them, but after you have found the girls and everything is back to normal, you will come back to complete your training. Oh, and training will be for a month, not a week."
Nkunzi: "You better leave now. The aircraft is about to take off." We wasted no time and rushed out of his office. We grabbed our bags and got on the aircraft. After the long, tiring flight, we arrived in Botswana and drove to the house that we would be sleeping at. When we arrived at the house, there were 4 other men dressed in black, which I assumed that it was the team the commander was talking about. What we needed now was to form a solid plan.

Ndalo: "We leave tonight. Antonio doesn't know that we're here, so this should be quick and silent. "
Mthoko: "So what's the plan?"
Screws: "We will form 2 teams. One team will rescue the girls, and the other will capture Antonio. Then we'll take him back to South Africa, but obviously, if he resists, then we'll fight back." We divided ourselves into the 2 groups: Ndalo and her crew, Sthe, Khaya, and 2 other guys were going to capture Antonio. Me, Mnqobi, Mthoko, Danger, and the rest of the commander's team were going to rescue Elihle and Khwezi. Thriller and Terror came in carrying 2 bags and placed them on the table. They unzipped it, took out various guns and knives, and then placed those on the table. I took the AK-47, a handgun, and a pocket knife.

Cobra: "These are wireless ear transmitters which you'll use to communicate with your team." He said as he gave us a small earpiece, then activated them with a small remote. One of the commander's men placed a blueprint of the place where Antonio was on the table. The place was an old 3 story building in what looked like it was located in a forest.
Ndalo: "There are 4 main entrances-2 at the front and 2 at the back. All entrances have roughly 10-12 guards and 6 guards on the rooftop, who are heavily armed, so we have to be discrete."
Me: "Then we'll use silencers." They nodded in agreement.
Screws: "The girls are kept in the basement, and the best way to the basement is through the third entrance at the back."
Danger: "What about Antonio?"
Thriller: "He'll probably be on the second or the third floor, so we'll have to split up."
Sthe: "My question is how will we enter since there's guards patrolling every inch of the place?"
Ndalo: "They're expecting at delivery at 2 pm, carrying food and computers, so we'll hijack the van."
Mthoko: "What about the driver?"
Ndalo: "We won't kill him in case they ask him to verify his identification."
Mnqobi: "Sounds like a solid plan to me."
Thriller: "Ok then, let's move out."

We left the house and got in cars. We drove to the location where Antonio was. After a few minutes of driving, we stopped on the side of the road, near a huge forest. We got out of the car and went to the other car.
Danger: "Why are we stopping here?"
Terror: "This is as far as the cars can take us. If we enter the forest with the cars, we'll be detected as they're only expecting the delivery van."
Ndalo: "The van will be here shortly, so we'll hijack it and use it to enter."
Mnqobi: "You know, for an annoying human being, you actually come up with great plans." Ndalo rolled her eyes, then she took out her handgun.
Ndalo: "Here he comes." A white Courier Guy van came to a halt as we were blocking the entry into the forest. Ndalo went up to the car and pointed her gun in the man's direction.
Ndalo: "Get out of the car."
Man: "Ple...please do..don't kill me, iii...have ki.. kids. Ke a go kopa hle( I beg you.)"
Ndalo: "YEY FOKOF, I SAID GET OUT OF THE FUCKEN CAR!" The man hesitantly got out of the car, still begging for his life.
Danger: "Ey, Madala, just do as she says so you can see your kids." The man nodded repeatedly.
Ndalo: "Now here's what I want you to do for me. All I want you to do is to take us to the place you were sent to go. That's it." The man looked at her, then at us. He agreed to the plan, and we went got into the back of the car and went with him.

***

Narrated

They arrived at the building, but obviously, the car was stopped by the guards from entering. Two of the guards came over and asked the driver to roll down the window. He slowly rolled it down and gave the guards a faint smile.
Man: "Dumela , ke fano fela go isa thoto kwa go A.Gacia(Hello, I'm just here to drop off a delivery for A.Gacia)." The guards whispered to each, then looked at  the man.
Guard 1: "Please provide your identification."
Man: "Charlie Kgomo, 09222445 from the Courier Guys company." He took out a small card and gave it to the guards. The guards inspected the card and then gave it back to him. Meanwhile, everyone was cramped at the back of the van.
Sthe: "Can they hurry up and open the gates." Sthe whispered in frustration. He couldn't bare another minute in that small space.
Cobra: "Shut the fuck up you idiot. You'll get us caught." He whispered back.
Sthe: "Who are you calling an idiot, msunu wenja?"
Cobra: "You, you cunt." It was back and forth bickering at the back.
Thriller: "Shh, you two." Unfortunately, the guards heard something coming from the van.
Guard 2: "Who's in there?"
Man: "In where?" The guards looked at each other as they knew that he was hiding something.
Guard 1: "Sir, please step out of the vehicle." Charlie's heart started racing, and sweat rolled down the side of his forehead. He knew that if they knew that there were people in the back, it would be over for him. He slowly got out of the car and then unlocked the back of the van. The guards went over to the back, and as soon as it was opened ....

BANG! BANG! A silencer went off, and the guards fell to the ground. Thriller had fired two shots straight to their brains. They all got out of the car and carried the guards into the car, then closed it.
Mthoko: "What do we do about him?" He was referring to the driver who was frozen from the killing of the guards. Ndalo simply pointed her gun at him and shot him for times. She shrugged her shoulders as they turned and gave her a look.
Ndalo: "Let's move. It's showtime." And she gave them a smirk while loading more bullets in her guns and in her pocket. It was indeed showtime as they had managed to enter the yard of the building, but now, they had to figure out how to pass all of the guards in order to enter the actual building..

To be continued....

**** Comment down below!!!