chapter 36

Khwezi

I was on my way to the hospital to see Phiwo, who had woken up today at midnight. To be honest, I was actually nervous to see her because I still blamed myself for not being aware, even though Manqoba has told me countless times that I shouldn't blame myself. I arrived at the hospital and went to Phiwo's ward. Luckily for me, she was wide wake with a covered plate of food in front of her. I was carrying a Woolies bag that had food and goodies because I knew that Phiwo wouldn't eat hospital food. I got and placed the bag and the bouquet of white roses on the table and hugged her tightly.

Phiwo: "Ayy Khwezilokusa man, uyangilimaza."
Me: "Ng'yaxolisa chomie, I'm so happy to see you."
Phiwo: "I know, right? Like, who wouldn't be happy to see me?" She said sarcastically. I chuckled. I sat by her feet and looked at her.
Me: "How are you feeling?" She looked down and sighed heavily.
Phiwo: "I feel and look like shit." Well, she didn't look that bad. She only had a  scar on her bottom lip, that's all.
Khwezi: "What happened, Kuhle?" She sighed again.
Phiwo: "Remember when we had our lunch at Tasha's and I told you that Sakhile was back?" I nodded.
Phiwo: "When I went back to my apartment, I found him there, drunk. He asked me where I was, and I told him that I had lunch with you, but obviously,  he thought I was lying. So he pinned me on the wall and asked where was I again. Nami, I was shocked because we were not dating, and I told him that last time I checked, we were not dating. After saying that, he slapped me, and I found myself in disbelief and on the floor. And that's how it started." Tears flowed down her face as she explained.

I moved closer to her and held her hand.
Phiwo: "It's starting with a slap, then a punch, and later, it evolved to him raping me every day. I don't know how many times I wanted to kill myself, Khwezi, but every time I tried to, I would hear a voice saying if I killed myself, then my chosen one would die. And I should wait for him to rescue me."
Me: "Chosen one?"
Phiwo: "Yeah, nami, I don't understand. "
Me: "Im just glad you're okay." I pulled her closer for a hug. She wiped her tears.
Phiwo: "Wait, who found me?"
Me: "Manqoba and Sphe. "
Phiwo: "The handsome asshole?" I laughed.
Me: "Well, he's not an asshole anymore." Phiwo laughed.
Phiwo: "So you're dating him?" I blushed, and Phiwo laughed hard.
Phiwo: "Awu khwezi, uvukile umalambane." And we laughed.
Phiwo: "So how big is he?" She smirked at me. Hebana.
Me: "Haa..why are you always dirty minded?" She laughed.
Phiwo: "What? I just want to know, hawu. Or you haven't given your pussy to him?" I looked away, trying to avoid her eyes.
Phiwo: "Haibo girl, why not?"
Me: "I've been trying, but he thinks I'm not ready."
Phiwo: "Next time, just wear your red bra and matching underwear, or walk around naked. Uzobona."Haibo, this child.
Me: "Haibo, I'm not doing that."
Phiwo: "Hayi ke, ang'sazi nami." She pushed the food that was in front of her away and ate the chicken and mushroom pie I bought.

Phiwo: "Who is Sphe?"
Me: "Oh, that's Manqoba's brother." She looked at me.
Phiwo: "Is he hot?"
Me: "Yeah, he is, but obviously, i love my man."
Phiwo: "Okay, but I first want to heal before going into another relationship."
Me: "I'll organize a therapist for you."
Phiwo: "Thank you, friend." We carried on eating and laughed until visiting hours were over.

It's good to have my friend back :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I decided to pass at Woolworths to get a few groceries before I went back to Manqoba's place. I haven't been to my apartment in a while, and Manqoba has been asking me to move in with him, but I'm not too sure about that. After getting the groceries, I drove back home (Manqoba's place). I walked in with the groceries, and I packed everything away.

Me: "Baby, I'm back!" No reply. I went upstairs and checked the bedroom, but there was no one. Then, I went to his office and knocked a few times, but no one answered. I opened the door to check, and there was no one. Weird. Maybe he went out with Sphe or Mnqobi. I decided to take a nice shower just to pass the time. I got in, and i received a nice sensation from the warm water that hit my back. I applied some body wask on my loofah and washed my body. As I was rinsing my body, I felt his hand on my back and his warm breath on my neck.
Manqoba: "Usugeza ngaphandle kwami, mama?" He said slowly as he moved his hand upward until it reached my breast.
Me: "I thought you weren't.. her-ah." His other had was on my coochie. I took a deep breath.
Manqoba: "You thought what, sthandwa sam?" Does this man want me to answer his questions while his hand is literally on my clit.
Me: "Umm..that you we..weren't h..here." Gosh, this man.
Manqoba: "Manje, why didn't you wait for me?" His hand goes inside and starts to stroke my clit, causing me to moan softly.
Me: "I um... looked for ...mhh.. you in...um..  your....office..mhh." I couldn't even speak properly.
Manqoba: "Mhh, ok. Manje, what did you buy for me at Woolworths?" Can he stop doing that!!?
Me: "Um.. I only ah...bought groce-.. Can you stop asking me questions?!" At this point, I was so annoyed. I turned to look at him, and he smashed his lips onto mine and lifted my leg, which automatically wrapped itself around his waist. Gosh, the things he was doing to me.. I felt his penis rubbing on my entrance, which made me go crazy. I couldn't hold on much longer.

Me: "Baby, pl..please." He kept on kissing my neck.
Manqoba: "What do you want?" Isn't it obvious???
Me: "You." I whispered. He chuckled.
Manqoba: "How do you want it?" Can he stop with the questions?!
Me: "Hard."
Manqoba: "Are you sure because you won't be walking for the next 2 days. "
OH MY GOD!!
Me: "Ye-Ahh!" And without waiting for me to reply, he pushed himself in and started to move. Loud moans and groans filled the bathroom, but luckily, the guards couldn't hear us since the room was soundproof. The faster he went, the louder the moans and groans. [REMOVED].

He carried me out of the bathroom and placed me on the bed carefully. My coochie was on fire, and my legs were numb. I looked at Manqoba, and he was smirking so, I rolled my eyes. He layed me on the bed and covered me with the duvet, and I immediately fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back at the hospital

Phiwo was asleep when she felt like there was someone in the room. Her anxiety kicked in as she thought that Sakhile was back to finish what he had started. She kept her eyes closed, and her heart started to beat fast and uncontrollably. She felt a hand on her chest, and her heart sank. She kept her eyes closed until she heard a deep, husky voice.
Man: "Open your eyes." The man commanded. Phiwo swallowed her spit and opened her eyes slowly, and she was met by the most handsome man she's ever seen. She stared at his brown eyes but then looked away when she realized that she had been staring at him for too long. She looked down at her chest and saw his hand on her chest and his other hand on his chest.
Man: "Your heart is beating so fast." He said, then removed his hand.
Phiwo: "How do you know that?"
Man: "I can feel it." Weird. I looked at him and he gave me a bored look.
Man: "Anyways, the doctor is discharging you tomorrow, so I'll pick you up."
Phiwo: "Pick me up? Ngobani?"
Man: "You will be living with me." Haibo! She was in disbelief as she didn't know who man was.
Phiwo: "Im not going to do that." She said with a little bit of attitude and then folded her arms.
Man: "Well, I didn't ask for your opinion."
Phiwo: "Well, it wasn't an opinion. It was a fact."
Man: "Ang'nandaba ngalokho mina. Uzohlala nami, whether you like it or not." Phiwo wasn't backing down, even though this man was very intimidating.
Phiwo: "Im not going to do that, whether you like or not." The man chuckled in irritation, and they had an eye contest which Phiwo dismally lost. He walked closer to her.
Man: "Lalela la wentokazi enhle, you better drop that fucking attitude before I fuck it out of you and this hospital fills with your fucken screams. You better be ready by 10, otherwise, sizogxabana." He went closer to her and kissed her forehead and walked towards the door. Before he walked out, he looked at her.
Man: "Oh, and by the way, the name is Danger, but you can call me Sphe." And he left her like that, feeling afraid yet attracted to this man. She then realized that he was the Sphe Khwezi was talking about.
Phiwo: "Damn."

.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Hey guys❤️ I'm back!!!!!! Yes, I was away for a very long time due to exams, but now, I can write more chapters!!✨️🥳 Please comment on the characters and the whole story so I know what my beautiful readers expect for future chapters...

Lots of love
Enhle🩷

LIVE BY THE GUN, DIE BY THE GUN! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara