chapter 21

Manqoba

WHAT THE FUCK!!??? Mnqobi immediately took out his gun and pointed it at her. She did the same, and then the rest of us followed. Wait, could this bitch be Nkunzi's niece but he didn't mention any niece to us. She looked at us with hatred, but I didn't care as all I wanted was her head. My beast was craving it. Baba looked at her with a frown while Nkunzi shook his head.

Nkunzi: "fusek'gani nina, this isn't the time or place."
Baba: "Drop those guns." We slowly put our guns away, and she did the same too.
Khaya: "Where are those crates."
Ndalo: "Enqeni zikanyoko." She said, smirking. Khaya clenched his jaw and stepped forward, but Sthe blocked him.
Baba: "So how is he doc?"
Ndalo: "He's fine for now. The bullets were taken out."
Mnqobi: "I thought your name was Ndalo and not doc?"
Nkunzi: "Could you guys be civil for once, man?" Mnqobi held up his fist, and Ndalo showed him the middle finger.

Baba: "We need to act now. Antonio wants our heads."
Nkunzi: "We will have the first meeting next week."
Mthoko: "Wait, what do you mean 'we'? We are not working with this bitch."
Ndalo: "Uncle, I thought I made myself clear when I said I've got this."
Me: "Im not working with her."
Ndalo: "Well, the feeling is mutual. I work alone."
Danger: "Vele, you're not needed in the first place."
Ndalo: "And wena who asked you?"
Danger: "Fusek masimba akho."
Ndalo: "Nawe madolo kanyoko."
Danger: "Khuzeka wena ngane."
Ndalo: "You better stop provoking me before I shut that pussy you call a mouth with a bullet."
Danger: "Ungazong'dakelwa wena." He said then he stood up and took out his gun. Ndalo also stood up and took out her gun. It was definitely World War 3.
Richard: "THATS ENOUGH! YOU'LL BOTH SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Danger clicked his tongue and sat down. Ndalo did the same.
Baba: "You will work together, whether you like or not. So yekani uk'banga umsindo, sezwana?"
Brothers: "Yebo baba/Sengwayo." We stood up and walked out, leaving baba and Richard there.

Danger: "Damn, that girl knows how to push my buttons."
Sthe: "She just a nuisance."
Mnqobi: "She better not step on my toes ngoba ngizomthulisa ngenhlamvu."
Danger: "So it's official. We don't like her." Sthe and Mnqobi nodded in agreement.
Mthoko: "I think she's part of some secret agency."
Me: "Like a special agent?"
Mthoko: "Yeah. The way she carries herself shows, and why would her background be protected with firewalls and codes?" We kept quiet.
Khaya: "You're right. Something is dark about her, man."
Me: "It's her eyes for me. Ayasabeka."
Sthe: "Let's not focus on that. We need to find out who is working with Antonio and what his plan is."
Khaya: "Once we get to the people he's working with, we can easily find him."
Mthoko: "Sthe, get started on that."
Sthe: "Sure." After their little meeting outside Nkunzi's ward, they left the hospital and went their separate ways.

Khwezi

It's been a month, and I still haven't heard from Phiwo. I went to her place twice, and her useless boyfriend would tell me she is busy or she can't talk right now. I was starting to get worried, so I told him that if she didn't call me, I'll call the police. And she did call me the next day and assured me that she was ok. Anyways, today, Manqoba wanted to spend time with me, so he said he'll be here in about 15 minutes, which didn't give me much time to get ready but it is was it is. I wore my light blue jeans, with a plain white tee, my white air force 1, and my Steve Maddon crossbody bag. A text came through my phone, and it was him, telling me he's outside. I sprayed some perfume, took my bag, and locked up. Today, he was driving a black Maserati Granturismo, which got me wondering how many cars he has. I walked towards the car and got inside. I greeted him, then gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he frowned.

Me: "What?"
Manqoba: "Manje indoda yakho uyiqabula kanjalo?" That sent chills down my spine and got me blushing. I leaned over and gave him a long, sweet kiss, then pulled back.
Manqoba: "Nazoke mama, unjani Sthandwa sam?"
Me: "Ngiyaphila Zungu, wena unjani?"
Manqoba: "NgiGrand Sthandwa sam." I fastened my seat belt, then I noticed something. As he started the car, I looked at him with a frown.
Manqoba: "What?" He said while driving away from my place. He was wearing grey sweatpants, nike socks, beige yeezy slides, and he was top less.
Me: "Why are you top less?"
Manqoba: "What's wrong with me being topless?"
Me: "kanti siyaphi?"
Manqoba: "My place." Hebana, I thought we were going to some restaurant.
Me: "What are we going to do at your place?"
Manqoba: "You'll cook for me, ngilambile." Haibo, this man.
Me: "Why didn't you eat ?" He just shrugged his shoulders and continued driving. We arrived at this beautiful mansion, and the security opened for him. This house breathtakingly looked so expensive. It was dark grey with huge windows, a very spacious garage, a beautiful garden and a huge pool. It was one of those houses you would see on Top Billing.
Manqoba: "Are you coming?" I didn't realize that the car wasn't moving and was parked next to a royal blue McLaren 765LT. His car collection is to die for. There was also a Grey G Wagon AMG G 63 and a red BMW X5. He led the way into the house, and I must say, the matte grey interior was so masculine but yet so exquisite. How much money does this guy have?

Manqoba: "Enough money, Sthandwa sam." I looked at him. Did I say that out loud?
Me: "What do you do?"
Manqoba: "Im an accountant. I also have a few businesses here and there." He said while showing me around. It had 7 bedrooms with in suite bathrooms, a spacious kitchen with a huge pantry, a cinema room, an office, a basement, 2 living rooms, and a huge pool. I asked him to take me to his closet, then I took off my sneakers and put on his sleepers. His phone rang, so he went somewhere else and left me there. I sat on the soft sofas and waited for him. 10 minutes passed, and I was starving, so I stood up and went to the kitchen to make something to eat. I opened the fridge, and it was full and so organized. I didn't know half of the things that were there, so I just made beef stew and rice with a side of roasted broccolini. Manqoba returned while I was dishing up.
Manqoba: "Damn, what's that smell?"
Me: "It's beef stew and rice with a side of roasted broccolini." He rubbed his hands  in hunger and lust. He took a picture of the food, and his phone rang immediately. He put it on loudspeaker.
Manqoba: "What? You're disturbing me." He said in an annoyed tone.
Mnqobi: "Bafo, leave some food for us. Siyeza."
Manqoba: "Fuck no, I won't open the gate for you. And what do you mean 'us'?"
Mnqobi: "Me and Danger."
Manqoba: "Don't you have groceries at your place?"
Danger: "Yin' manje Nqobaz?We also want to see KK."
Mnqobi: "You idiot, give me back my phone."
Manqoba: "Ubani uKK?"
Danger: "Khwezilokusa,duh?" I burst out laughing.
Danger: "Hawu KK, you were listening?"
Me: "What kind of nickname is that? Now, people will think that i look like KK from Muvango." They laughed.
Mnqobi: "Hayi Danger, mina, I was thinking we call her...Lucky Star." Haibo?
Danger: "Musa uk'sangana, KK is a good name."
Mnqobi: "Bafo, open the gate."
Manqoba: "You guys are here?" A car hooted outside. Manqoba  checked the cameras, and it was indeed them. He hung up and went to open up for them while I dished up for them.
Danger/Mnqobi: "NQOBAZ/KK!" They were shouting.
Manqoba: "Fusek, nina, what's with the noise?"
Danger: "Mmm, it smells so good here. Unjani KK?" He came over to me and gave me a hug
Me: "Im good and you?"
Danger: "NgiGrand Sthandwa sethu." I gave them their food and we sat down at the dining table.
Manqoba: "Sthandwa sethu?"
Mnqobi: "Why utetema photocopy? She's also our wife, angithi KK?" I nodded my head while smiling.
Manqoba: "Baby, you're turning on me?"
Me: "Sharing is caring." They laughed at him, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Danger: "This is the best beef stew I've ever had."
Mnqobi: "From now on, I'll be eating here."
Manqoba: "You crazy, she'll be cooking for me only."
Danger: "Why are you like this Nqobaz? Hayi Mnqobi, your twin is stingy."
Mnqobi: "We need to take him to Mam'Deborah so that she can remove that demon that's inside of him."
Danger: "No, udinga uk'phalaza straight." These clowns.
Me: "Ayy, leave my baby alone."
Manqoba: "Thank you, baby."
Them: "Weee nangoke."

When they were done eating, I took the dishes to the kitchen and placed them inside the dishwasher. I went back, and they were still picking on Manqoba. One thing I realized is that Manqoba has a very close relationship with Mnqobi and Danger out of his other siblings. They are overprotective with each other but still tease and joke around with other. It's really cute to watch. We spent the day watching action movies, laughing, and obviously, picking on Manqoba until they had to go. It was really fun.