chapter 19

**Manqoba

It was 2 days after that bitch called Mthoko. Sthe tried to trace the phone number, but it was untraceable. We were at the warehouse brainstorming on how to kill that bitch since she had sold the crates of cocaine to some unknown Russian guy. Baba was furious with us. He even threatened to kill us all if we didn't find that piece of shit by the end of the week. I must say, we did underestimated her and her skills. Turns out she is more than what we thought she was.

Mnqobi: "We have a problem here. We don't know where she lives and her daily schedule."
Me: "She's like a fucken ghost."
Mthoko: "Well Danger contacted a few people but a majority of them didn't respond." Khaya stood up and poured us some whiskey. Danger walked in with a file in his hand and threw himself on the chair.
Me: "Manje wena?"
Danger: "Guess what?"
Khaya: "Khuluma ndoda."
Danger: "Yoh ok, so someone from the Underworld agreed to provide us with information which can help us find Ndalo, and it's all in here." He said as he waved the brown file.
Sthe: "What's in it?" Danger gave the file to Mthoko, and he read it quietly. After a few seconds, he smirked, then passed the file to me, and I read it. The file had her address, her businesses, and the name of her guards.
Khaya: "Damn, this is good. Now we can go and kill that bitch then wipe her accounts clean."
Mthoko: "Danger, Tell the boys to kidnap her and bring her straight to the compound." The compound was another warehouse we owned where we tortured and killed our enemies.
Danger: "On it." Finally, we can put an end to this and I can focus on Khwezi without any disturbance. REST IN PEACE BITCH!!

**Ndalo

It was 21:30 amd I was setting the alarms. I switched off the lights and went to bed. A loud bang woke me up, and I immediately took my gun from the safe with my silencer. I quietly walked out of my room with my gun in my hand. I saw two men dressed in black with guns in their hands, walking up the stairs. I shot the first man, and he rolled down the stairs. I heard the other one say shit and he started to shoot in my direction. I took cover behind the wall, then I pressed the black button behind the vase, which alerted the gang if im in trouble or under attacked. The man caught up with me and pointed his gun at me. I did the same, but when I pulled the trigger, no bullets came out. Fuck! I should have checked my bullets before i left my bedroom. The man smirked and threw a hard punch, which knocked me out. And there I was, unconscious while this man carried me like a sack of potatoes and threw me at the back of his car.

****

I woke up 2 hours ago, and I found myself tied up to a chair and a bag over my head. I didn't panic or anything like that because I knew that the gang would find me since I have a tracker in my ring, inside my arm, and leg. I sat there in silence, thinking who could have kidnaped me and what they wanted from me? No one has dared to do this given my reputation in the Underworld and how ruthless I am. I sat there for another 1 hour and eventually fell asleep. I was again woken up by cold water being poured on my head.

Man: "Vuka sfebe, this is not your house." The man said then tossed the bucket aside. I blinked rapidly, then looked at the people in front of me. It was the Zungu dogs standing in front of me. I chuckled.

Me: Ohh izinja zakwaZungu, how may I help on this fine day?"
Danger: "Heee, khon' ofuna ukufa namhlanje bafo." The monkeys laughed.
Manqoba: "Let's get this over and done with. Where are the crates?" I looked at him, smirking.
Me: "Enqeni zanyoko." And he punched me into the stomach. I coughed, almost choking on my saliva, then laughed at him. They looked at me like im crazy.
Me: "Damn, you punch like a girl." I said as blood started to drip from my mouth. He was irritated by my statement, which made him grab the nearest knife that was on the table.
Manqoba: "You're getting on my last nerve. Where are the crates?" He said, leaning towards my face. I just looked at him, then I leaned forward, and I spat in his face. He wiped the saliva, mixed with blood from his face, and then he penetrated the knife into my thigh, causing me to scream in agony.
Manqoba: "Are you now ready to talk?"
Me: "Say hi to Elihle for me." I said slowly, then winked at him. He looked at his brothers and then back at me. He threw another punch on my cheek, and as he was about to throw another one, the doors opened, and my gang entered while pointing their guns at the brothers. Thriller untied me and helped me stand.

Khaya: "The fuck?"
Me: "Well boys, its been fun but unfortunately I have to go. Wait, one more thing.." I turned around, then punched Manqoba hard on the face, which made him fall down. His twin tried to intervene, but Thriller shot him in the leg.
Me: "That's for punching me, you piece of shit." Then I kicked him in the stomach. We walked out of that place and drove me to Scissors's surgery to clean my wounds. Those Zungu boys have gone too far. If a war is what they want, then a war is what they'll get!!! No one messes with Tigress!