chapter 41

Unedited
Ndalo

We arrived in South Africa 3 hours ago and immediately went to the house where Khwezi, Phiwo, Elihle, Anathi, and the kids were staying. Everyone was still in their rooms, probably sleeping since we had arrived at 20:00. The time was 8:45, and I was already up. I got out of bed, took a quick shower, and headed downstairs. In the kitchen, I found Khwezi, Anathi, and Phiwo chatting and laughing while preparing breakfast, but as soon as they saw me, they went silent.
They: "Sawbona." I responded with a nod and walked to the fridge. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water, then closed it. While I was drinking my water, I saw them looking at each other, and then Khwezi cleared her throat.
Khwezi: "Umm.. breakfast will be ready in 20 minutes."
Me: "Sure." I said, making my way to sit down. I watched them move around the kitchen while making conversation here and there. I went back upstairs and opened my laptop, which was on the dresser, and I sat down on the bed. The door opened, and Danger came inside. I quickly closed the laptop and placed it aside.

Me: "What happened to knocking?"
Danger: "Im not a fan of that. Anyways, what's up with you?"
Me: "What do you mean?" I said, standing up.
Danger: "Angazi nam. You just look shocked." I cleared my throat.
Me: "You're seeing things. Let's go have breakfast." We went downstairs, and everyone was seated at the table. I walked over to Sthe and sat next to him. Everyone started dishing up and making conversation here and there while I sat there, listening to them.

Baba: "We're leaving today. We can't stay here for longer." We nodded. We sat there, having delicious eggs, sausages, and beans while engaging in funny conversations. Baba spoke again.
Baba: "WeManqoba nawe Sphe, nishada nini?" He asked without looking at them.
Manqoba: "Ungakhathazeki Sengwayo, sengimtholile umakoti." He said, then winked at Khwezi, who looked down, blushing.
Danger: "After their wedding, I'm next." He said, who looked at a blushing Phiwo.
Sthe: "Wena ushada nini, Ndaloz?" The whole table burst out laughing. Idiots.
Me: "Who said I'll fucken get married madle'bakho?"
Danger: "Hawu MtakaDad, Im sure we wouldn't mind having mini devils running around." They laughed.
Manqoba: "Why are you calling her future kids devils?"
Danger: "Have you seen Ndalo? I wouldn't be surprised if they're just like her." I chuckled.
Mthoko: "I personally feel sorry for indoda yakhe." I rolled my eyes.
Me: "Can you guys stop? I'm not and will never get married."
Elihle: "Can we talk about something else?" She said as she rolled her eyes and carried on pressing her phone. I chuckled.
Khaya: "Haike, uprincess walay'khaya usekhulumile." They chuckled at their hormonal sister.
Baba: "Ok, let's finish up so we can leave." The ladies stood up and took our plates to the kitchen. My phone rang, so I answered there at the table.
Me: "Yah?"
Man: "Tigre, ho trovato un'organizzazione che vuole comprare tutti i diamanti da te. Ti manderò l'e-mail. (tigress, i found an organization that wants to buy all the diamonds from you. I'll send you the email.)
Me: "Bene, ma per ora dobbiamo tenere un profilo basso perché non vogliamo revocare la sospensione dell'Interpol. (Good, but we need to lay low for now because we dont want to raise suspension from the Interpol)." Now everyone was looking at me.
Man: "Nessun problema.(No problem)."
Me: "Sicuro. (Sure)." And I hanged up.
Manqoba: "The Interpol knows about the heist?" And then?
Me: "You understood me?" Him and Baba nodded.
Me: "Yes, we're on Red Notice."
Them: "Damn."
Sthe: "This is why we need to get rid of these diamonds."
Ndalo: "A contact of mine found an organization that's willing to buy the diamonds from us."
Baba: "Good. The sooner we get rid of them, the better."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Phiwo

I couldn't believe that Sphe pulled off such a huge heist like that. When we saw the news with Khwezi, I was shocked. So the Zungu brothers and Ndalo were part of some Mafia organization? Wow, I couldn't believe this. Anyways, things between me and Sphe were still the same, I guess. However, he would check up on me every 3 hours, which I found really cute. Maybe he didn't see me in that way, and he just wanted to help me recover from everything that happened. Maybe it was time that I reclaimed my life and to forget about him and what happened. I should start by moving out of his house because I couldn't bear the thought of seeing him topless and sweaty when he walked out of the gym. Those abs and muscles always made me weak, so I have to find a new apartment. Probably, one that is closer to work.

Sphe walked in while I was still packing my bags. He sat on the bed, facing me and watching me pack. After some time, the stare was getting too intense and awkward for me, so I looked at him.
Me: "Please stop."
Danger: "Stop what?"
Me: "Doing that."
Danger: "Ngenzani mina?"
Me: "You're staring."
Danger: "What's wrong with that?"
Me: "I dont like it." He chuckled. What was funny with what I said? Anyway, I decided to tell him my plans.
Me: "Can we talk?" He squinted his eyes.
Danger: "Seyakhuluma nje." Oh, I forgot how rude he can be, so I rolled my eyes.
Me: "Im moving out."
Danger: "Moving out from where?"
Me: "Your house."
Danger: "Ngobani?"
Me: "I just want to find my own place and focus on myself." He looked at like I just grew 5 heads, then he stood up.
Danger: "Uyahlanya wena, awuyindawo. If you want to focus on yourself, you'll do that at OUR place." He walked towards the door and opened it, but before he left, he turned and looked at me."
Danger: "And by the way, I was serious when I said we'll get married after Manqoba and Khwezi, so start planning it."
Me: "Unfortunately, i won't marry you." I stated as i folded my arms while looking at him.
Danger: "Ngempela?" He asked while smirking. What the fuck is wrong with him?
Me: Yes."
Danger: "Ngeshwa mama, sizoshada. Uyathanda noma awuthandi." Hebana.
Me: "Zungu, you won't force me to marry you." He smiled.
Danger: "Wangibiza kamnandi MaMkhize." He said. Gosh, his voice! Phiwo, snap out of it!!!
Me: "Im still not marrying you." He sighed in defeat.
Danger: "Fine, I'm giving you a month to 'focus on yourself'. After that, we are getting married." He said, going to the bathroom.
Me: "God, come fetch your son tuu." I heard him laugh. He must be mad if he thinks I'll marry him just that. I carried on packing and then came out of the bathroom and sat down, staring at me again.
Me: "Please go, you're disturbing me."
Danger: "Hawu, sengenzeni manje?"
Me: "Just go."I said without looking him. He shook his head and stood up.
Danger: "Cele ung'buke, mama." I stopped what I was doing and looked at me.
Danger: "Ngiyak'thanda Kuhle, yezwa?" I didn't know what to say, so I nodded my head. He came closer and gave me a kiss on the forehead, making me intoxicated with his perfume. He turned around and left, leaving me a hot mess. I sat down on the bed, letting me replay what had just happened.

DAMN THIS MAN WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!

COMMENT ON DANGER AND PHIWO'S 'ROMANCE'!!!
ARE THE ZUNGUS SAFE OR WILL BEANS BE SPILLED??

COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!

*****Thank you for 12k reads. LOVE YOU❤️ NYANYANI!!!!!