chapter 34

Narrated

Back at the apartment...
.
.
.
.
.
The beast had Sakhile pinned to the wall with its claws on his neck. Sakhile's eyes grew bigger as he couldn't believe that such things could happen. He then realized that today was the day that he was going to pay for his sins. The beast picked him up and threw him across the room. Sakhile hit his head on the side table, leaving him with blood gushing from the side of his face. He backed away from the beast that was now moving towards him.

Sakhile: "Yoh...Nkulunkulu, ngisize baba." He pleaded to God. Then he thought that the creature that was in front of him was a denom or some evil entity.
Sakhile: "In the name of Jesus Christ, FIRE! I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sakhile heard the beast chuckled, and he swallowed hard. The  beasts roughly put him and started to beat him up. The beast threw hard punches everywhere on his body. Manqoba came back and found Danger still in his beast form, beating the hell out of Sakhile. He had dropped off Khwezi at his house, who had cried herself to sleep at the hospital.
Manqoba: "Shit!" He knew that Danger was going to kill him, so he tried to move the beast away from an unconscious Sakhile. After numerous attempts, he finally removed him from Sakhile and slapped the shit out of him.
Manqoba: "Danger, I need you to snap out of it. Wake up now! Fight it!" The beast heavily grunted, then looked at Manqoba. Manqoba slapped him again.
Danger: "Ayy Fokof man!" Manqoba chuckled.
Manqoba: "Nawe msunu." Danger's eyes went back to normal, and his claws grew back into his nails.
Danger: "Call mamba and tell him to meet me at the compound at 22:00." And he walked out, leaving Manqoba with an unrecognizable Sakhile. Manqoba shook his head and made the phone call. He then walked out and left to the car. He got in and found Danger staring into space. He chuckled and shook his head.

Danger: "Manje wena?" Manqoba started the car and drove off.
Manqoba: "Usumtholile bafo." Danger looked at him in confusion.
Danger: "Ubani?"
Manqoba: "Your chosen one." He said, smirking.
Danger: "Hayi Nqobaz, how do you know?"
Manqoba: "Ndoda, just think about it. Why would your beast react for someone you don't even know?" Danger kept quiet. Manqoba drove back to his house, but Danger declined the offer to stay as he told Manqoba that he had work that he had to finish, which wasn't true. Instead of driving back to his place, Danger drove to the hospital and asked the receptionist where Phiwo's ward was. Luckily for him, the doctor allowed him to see her. He walked in and saw Phiwo, who looked so fragile from the pipes that were connected to her. He stood there and thought that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, even though she had marks on her face. He held her hand and felt something inside of him. His eyes were orange, then they changed to brown and back to its natural color, which was black. "Could she be my chosen one? But I do feel connected to her somehow," he thought to himself. He stood there for a couple of minutes and then decided to leave, but before he went out, he felt the need to give her a kiss on the forehead, so he did, and then he left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*****

Ndalo

I was chilling with my father at his house,  drinking whiskey at his office. Yes, you heard me. MY father. The old man literally threatened me to come to his place, only to find out that he wanted to 'hang' out. His words, not mine. While we were still in the middle of our conversation, the princess decided to grace us with her presence.

Elihle: "Daddy, I'm home." She literally screamed from downstairs, and I rolled my eyes.
Baba: "Im in the office." He also shouted. After a minute or two, she walked in and looked at me, then at her father.
Elihle: "Oh, I didn't know that you have a visitor."
Baba: "Hlala phansi Elihle." She sat across us, then folded her legs. I looked at from the top to the bottom, and I must say, she looked like money. She was probably spoilt by this man and the brothers.
Elihle: "Wait, I remember you. You help my brothers, and you saved me. Ng'yabonga." She said while smiling, but it quickly disappeared when she realized that I wasn't smiling. I simply accepted her thank you with a nod, then looked at ubaba.
Baba: "Babygirl, there's something I need to tell you." She moved around in her seat until she felt like she was comfortable enough. Baba cleared her throat.
Baba: "Umm, princess... this is Ndalo, your older sister." Silence filled the room. She looked at him then at me.
Elihle: "You're joking, right?" She looked at me in digust. Ngizoy'shaya lengane.
Baba: "Im not, Elihle. She is your sister."
Elihle: "So what? You want me to accept your bastard child?" TF.
Me: "Fokof wena sfebe. I'm not your friend." She kept quiet.
Baba: "Elihle, please-."
Elihle: "Cha baba. First, you cheat on mom, and now you want me to accept your thing. Never." I laughed, and she stood up and left.
Me: "Keep her away from me, or else you'll be picking up her flesh from the walls." I finished drinking my whiskey, then I stood up and left.
Baba: "Well, that went well."
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few hours later....

22:15

Danger and Mamba were busy smoking outside the entrance of the Compound. Danger only smoked when he was troubled, stressed, and angry. Mamba looked at Danger, who was too quiet for his liking.

Danger: "Yini?" He said without looking at him.
Mamba: "Ugrand bozza?" Danger looked at him, then he threw away his cigarette.
Danger: "Yah, let's go in." They walked in, and Sakhile was sitting on the infamous metal chair, tied up with chains. He was still unconscious. Danger signaled Mamba to wake him up. Mamba poured cold water over Sakhile, who woke up immediately but wished he didn't when he realized that he was tied up.
Danger: "Awu Brock Lesnar, unjani?"
Sakhile: "Who are you and where the fuck am I?"
Danger: "Haibo ndoda, relax. Well, since you asked, you're in the devil's playground."
Sakhile: "Please ndoda, you have the wrong man. I don't even know you."
Danger: "Do you know Khwezi Ndaba?" Sakhile cleared his throat and avoided Danger's eyes. Mamba chuckled.
Danger: "I'll take that as a yes. Inkinga lana ukuthi uKhwezi umakoti woManzini, umuntu kabafo. Manje wena ushaya umngani kaKhwezi yabo?" Sakhile's heart beat increased.
Danger: "One thing about me is that I hate GBV neRape ngoba nami nginosisi ekhaya." He said while sharpening a huge machete knife.
Sakhile: "Hade bozza yami. Please don't kill me." The guys laughed.
Danger: "Relax, mfethu, I won't kill you... but he will." Referring to Mamba, who gave Sakhile a smirk then licked his lips.
Mamba: "Grootman, let me go call the boy." He exited the room but shortly came back with a tall, skinny man.
Danger: "Ayy, I would love to stay and enjoy the show, but I have places to be. I'll be back though. "
Mamba/man: "Sho sho bozza/Mhlonishwa." And Danger left them.
Sakhile: "No... you can't leave me here with them..please."
Mamba: "Ayy Fokof wena boys to men." He turned to the man.
Mamba: "You know what to do. I'm giving you 10 minutes."
Man: "Sho sho." Mamba exited the room. The skinny man looked at Sakhile while wrapping his fist with chains. Sakhile panicked when he realized that this man was about to beat the shit out of him!
Sakhile: "Ahh..please man, I can give you whatever you want." The man chuckled.
Man: "Unawo u2 meter?" Sakhile swallowed hard. Yes, he didn't have 2 million lying around, but he had a few thousands.
Man: "Yazi, abantu abafana njengawe bayang'nyanyisa. I don't understand why you hit Boss's woman, yet you claimed that you love her." A bit of anger struck Sakhile when he heard him refer Phiwo as Danger's woman. He came to the conclusion that Phiwo was already cheating on him. The man (Sticks) moved towards him and started to beat the living shit out of him. He punched him until the chains were covered in blood. Sakhile even stopped screaming due to the amount of excruciating pain he was in. Sticks placed the bloody chain on the floor and picked up a sjambok, and whipped him with it. Mamba walked in with Danger who was eating igwinya (vetkoek). Sakhile slowly  looked over to Danger and Mamba.

Sakhile: "Pppl..please..p..please. T...tell hii..him to..st..st..stop." He said as tears slowly ran down his swollen face.
Danger: "Did you fucken stop when she asked you that, huh? Ungazonyela wena!" Sticks placed the sjambok down and went to the little sink to wash his bruised and bloody hands. Then he walked over to Danger and took his igwinya out of his had and ate it.
Danger: "Fokof wena."
Sticks: "Love you too." Danger clicked his tongue at Sticks. Danger wiped his hands and went over to Sakhile, who was lying in his own pool of blood. Danger took out his gun from his pants and emptied all of his bullets on Sakhile, then he walked out, whistling like nothing happened.
Mamba: "Damn."

......