Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.
.
NOKWANDA.
.
Note to self: Just take deep breaths and you just fake smile, you are going to make it, this is only for a few hours and hopefully 1 at most.

That was me talking to myself in my car. Can 2016 just end already. I can't do this anymore. I took this huge breath before I got out of my car. I was at the Musgrave mall where I am meeting Sibahle and apparently she's going to drive us to where the measurements are going to be done. I don't even understand why she would want to be in the same car as her. I am still the girl that was dating the same man as her. She should be treating me like an enemy or was this her way of rubbing her win in my face.

I made sure my car was locked and secured before I took this huge breath and proceeded to where Sibahle texted she was going to be. I was clutching on my bag. My nerves were getting the best of me and of course I knew my heart was surely about to break way more than it was already broken.

I spotted her and Vusi standing hand in hand and for a brief moment I stopped in my tracks. I bit on my bottom lips as I pushed my tears back. This was definitely some gloating moment for her and that's why he was even here.

"Nokwanda. I am so glad you came." That was Sibahle's fake ass voice as she made her way to me. I decided since we are busy faking,I will also fake my smile. "Uhm yeah." I decided to meet her halfway and when she got me,she gave me this awkward hug but in my head I was screaming *Get away from heffa.*

"I am so glad you came and for agreeing. I know how much Vusi means to you." That statement had some underlying meaning and I caught it. "Mmm." I did this fake chuckle. "Look at you already looking like you've been married for so long."

"The glow is amazing. I didn't know the sound of marriage could make one glow." another fake ass laugh which I joined as well. "I meant your weight. You look fat like you been married for some time." I wriggled my eyebrows and she gladly took my offense. "Just like you look like a miserable side chick that has to witness her soulmate marry someone else." Her come back stung. I swear I felt that blow like physically.

"I wouldn't exactly be proud marrying such a man like him who can barely keep his di-" I was cut off by an awkward giggle.

"Ladies,I hope you guys are playing nice." That was Vusi. He fuckin knew I was about to blast his ass out to fat looking wife and to be honest I was just trying to make her doubt herself because girl did look like a glowing beautiful wife. This should be me and not her.

"Yeah. Kwando here was just telling me how excited she is that she is doing this for us." Sibahle was just a fake ass bitch but I guess both she and Vusi kind of deserve each other because he was also a fake ass person.

"Yeah. You guys are my inspirations. I mean to survive the trials that you guys have survived for the last 6 years. One has to commend your life." I gave them this fake bright smile. I was the trials of their relationship and Sibahle will never know peace as long as the name Nokwanda exist. I know I don't like other Sibahles because of  her.

"Well we have put those trials to rest,haven't we my husband?" She wanted some assurance from Vusi and now we both were looking at him. I gave him this smirk which made him swallow a lump. "Uh." He cleared his throat. "Yeah. I only want you and nobody else but you." He kissed her and I had to bite on my lips so I could convince my heart to take the pain.

"Can we go? I kind of have an early night tomorrow." I broke their little public indecency and Sibahle was loving this. "Early morning doing what, You're just a clerk."

"Says the bitch who doesn't do shit but gets her hair and nails done and rides dicks for her life. You and I are not the same!" I snapped and I saw she was taken back by how I just went off but she fuckin started it.