Chapter 2

I was at work just doing my job signing people in and smiling at everybody who had meetings here with people with better positions than mine and for those who don't know,I'm a clerk,a senior clerk as they put it here at the municipality of EThekwini,I've been working here for over a period of 3 years,I didn't make as much money as I wanted but I was happy with my income cause I can afford my lavish life.

"Kwanda can you make us some tea?" Claire walked by with some men following her.
Bitch I ain't no tea girl.

"Yeah sure." I faked a smile as a phone rang now and I answered it.

"EThekwini municipality how can I help you?" I attended the phone calls and it was just one of the many people either confirming or requesting a meeting.

Once I was done with my phone calls,I did what Claire asked me and made tea for her and her precious business associates and took it to the boardroom even though we have a tea girl in this building Claire just likes degrading me,I guess it makes her feel better about herself or maybe she will never stop thinking whites should rule over us.

"Thank you Nokwanda." I hated when she said my full name like bitch we not even close so don't use my full name. I didn't answer her I was just about to leave when I bumped into wall,a breathing wall and God this wall sure smells absolutely amazing.

"Sorry." I stepped back once this wall/person cleared his throat but only for my eyes to meet a familiar face.It was the same guy I met 2 days ago.Jason the cute dimpled white boy.

"You're a tea girl?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No,I'm a clerk,a senior clerk but Miss Van de lac here sometimes turns me into a tea girl." I whispered the last part but he didn't laugh or smile,he was staring at me like I was gon disappear into thin air.

"It's nice seeing you again." He finally smiled and I smiled back at him now checking him out now,This CEO look just made him really hot,The way his suit hungs out his body and God dammit I can see underneath it he has muscles.I didn't really check him out when we met but damn dude seems to be in a good shape,What am I saying,He is in a good shape.

"Same here Jason." I finally said once my eyes were done with eye raping him and he chuckled,I guess he saw I was undressing him with my eyes. "Glad to see she still remembers my name." He laughed putting his one hand in his left side pocket.Well it's not that I remember him but his name is like really easy.

"So tell me sexy what you doing for lunch?" He licked his lips which I hadn't noticed were so appetizing. I was about to answer him when Claire cleared her throat.

"Nokwanda please go back to your desk,the phone won't answer itself." Claire's voice was in a fake ass tone.

"Yes bitch." I mumbled only for Jason to hear me,he laughed lightly at that as I walked past him.

The hours went by very slow,I just couldn't wait for lunch so I could actually leave this building and actually get some fresh air.

"Hey baby momma." Thabo leaned over my counter,Thabo is a colleague of mine,a fine looking guy but I never really went there with him cause of my commitment to this asshole Vusi who is marrying his side chick or maybe I was the side chick,you never know with these guys you can even be a side chick to a single guy that's how rough life is out there.

"Hey Thabo." I smiled at him finishing up my remaining work.

"Lunch at a Shisanyama?" He said with a smile on his face and I checked my time to see it was only 5 minutes to lunch break.

"Mmm sounds tempting,I don't remember when was the last time I had pap and wors with some chutney salad." I imagined the plate right infront of me already.