Chapter 44

BEHOLDER.
.
CHAPTER 44.
.
NOKWANDA.
.

I woke up this morning to find myself alone in this bed. I felt my heart break at the fact that I didn't wake up with Jason in my arms. I know he was angry last night but I just thought he would have woken up in a better mood but I clearly thought wrong. I slowly sat up and just took my phone from the bed and side table and that's when I saw I had some texts from my friends. They were telling me how we should have some breakfast together and I knew I was going to take that over staying here with a moody Jason.

So I texted my friends back okay and just waited for them to confirm the time and place for our breakfast date. I took this huge breath after I was done texting my friends. *What if Jason was looking at this like I was trying to leave him because he was sick?*

My mind whispered that to me and that had me feeling even more horrible about the whole was I handled this whole situation. I needed to apologize to him and make him understand that I do love him and would do anything for him. I would never leave him especially not over this. I am sure he now probably regrets even leaving Emma for me.

I was so lost in my thoughts when he walked in our bedroom. He had some Hurley shorts on and nothing on top. He was sweaty which meant he just came from a run. His eyes locked with mine.

"Morning." He spoke softly. "Morning." The elephant in the room was humongous and I knew I had to address it really fast. "Jason I uh-" I was cut off before I could say anything more.

"I'm just gon shower." He really did walk to the bathroom not even giving me another chance to say anything else.

"Jason." I called out to him but nope he didn't answer. I had broken his heart and I hated myself for it but him not wanting us to talk about this was not going to fix anything.

I decided it best I walk over to the bathroom so we can talk because that what couples do when they have an issue. They talk it out not ignore and just hope it goes away on it own because it won't go away.

I made my way to the bathroom and I found him taking a shower. He looked lost in the water. I was already naked so I just decided to join him in the water. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just began kissing his back, I felt him stiffen up in my hold but I didn't stop kissing his back. "Jason I am sorry." I apologized as my hands moved to his abs and I kept on caressing them.

"I wasn't leaving Jason. I just got overwhelmed and I just wanted some time to let it sink in that's all it was. I was coming back on Monday. Baby please." I kissed him some more but he held my hands stopping the movements from his abs. He pulled me to stand in front of him and once again his expressionless face greeted my regretful one.

"You weren't leaving me?" He asked and I shook my head quickly. "I wasn't. Jason I love you." I tried to touch his face but once again I was stopped and that's how the tears filled my eyes.

"Jason." My voice came out hoarse this time because of the lump in my throat. "When were you going to tell me you and Sandile were still an item?" This time I froze because how the hell did he find that out.

"What?" I asked taking a step back from him. "You have me out here looking stupid Kwanda. You're out there still fuckin him and I am here loving you and leaving my wife for you!" His tone was hard and anger filled this whole steamed shower.

"I haven't been with him Jason in a while. I just didn't break up with him. Please baby." I tried to touch him but he pushed my hands away from him. "Are you getting your revenge for Emma. Is this what this is?" He asked but I quickly shook my head and tried to touch him but he once again pushed my hands off him.

"Jason please." My tears were pouring out right at this instance. I should have known that soon or later the truth of me dating these both men was about to come out. "Well it's working Kwah. I am hurt. I do feel how you felt when I hurt you with Emma. I do feel it Kwah." His tears flowed out of his eyes. I felt my heart break at that fact that I had broken him. I had hurt him.