Chapter 38.

BEHOLDER.
.
CHAPTER 38.
.
NOKWANDA.
.

I had just got to Jason's room and when I got here,he was in the bathroom so here I am waiting for him whilst fidgeting with my hands. I was nervous as to what could have been the caused for him to vomit so much blood.

"Hey." That was his voice making my heart skip a beat as I raised my eyes to him. He looked better but once again he was bandaged on his head and that felt like some deja vu. Last time he was this bandaged I got pregnant and he left.

"Uhm hi." I said walking towards him slowly and when I got to him I pulled him into a hug which he didn't return and that broke my heart and made me feel stupid.

"You look better." I said awkwardly as I moved away from him. "Thanks." He seemed upset about something but it clearly couldn't have been me because hell I saved his life last night.

"So you wanted to see me?" I said breaking this awkward silence between us, He walked over to his bed and took a seat on it.

"Where were you last night?" Okay I did not expect him to wake up from the dead just to interrogate me about my whereabouts. This is like irrelevant right now.

"I mean you weren't there when I got there and it seemed like you had no intentions of actually coming back!" So this is what he is mad about? I mean this man almost died and this what he wants to talk about.

"Jason I personally don't feel like that is any of your business. I mean you live in Cape Town with your dearest wife and you never hear me question you about her." I crossed my arms, I was getting upset because why is he acting like I did something to him, I didn't do shit to him instead I saved his ungrateful ass.

"That is not my fuckin answer! Where the fuck were you!?" He yelled making me jump at his tone. I did not appreciate him raising his voice to me or questioning me like I am cheating on him.

"No, Jason, you don't deserve an answer from me!" I yelled back. "I don't fuckin question you about Emma!"

"You wanna fuckin talk about Emma!? She fuckin happened almost two years ago let this shit fuckin go already!"

"No! I will not because somehow you think I fuckin belong to you well I don't Jason,I have a fuckin boyfriend for heaven's sake!" I yelled as well flaring my nose and that's when he clenched his jaw like he was holding himself back.

"So you were with him last night?" He asked quietly but I nodded crossing my arms. "Yes I was."

"Is he the one that left that hickey on your neck?" How could I have missed the damn hickey he is talking about. I quickly touched my left side neck because that's where Sandile keep kissing on the most.

"You left my child to go and fuck some dude?" His tone was still quiet but you could feel his hostility. I didn't say anything back to him because he has no right to question me or feel sad or angry about me moving on.

"Did you use a condom?" He asked and the shock I got at that question because is this man fuckin kidding me right now.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking at him only to find his eyes waiting on mine and why did his face hold so much anger.

"Did you fuckin use a condom with him? What the fuck is so hard about you answering a simple ass question!?" He knocked the pillow off his bed and it flew to my feet and I wondered who was going to pick it up for him because it definitely wasn't me.

"ANSWER ME NOKWANDA!" He screamed. "Yes!" I answered back fast. For one he was going to attract unnecessary attention towards us. "How can I be sure,you fucked me without a condom in less than a week of us dating!"
My mind went like *Ouch.* when he said that because he was right but I wasn't about to let him see how his words were hurting me. No fuckin ways.