Chapter 50

BEHOLDER.
.
Chapter 50.
.
NOKWANDA.
.

"You got the popcorns?" I asked as I got in the bed and that earned me a roll of eyes from Jason which I shrugged off because he did have the popcorn bowl in his hands. He handed me the bowl as he looked through his movies. "So what are we going to watch?" He asked, his whole attention was on what he was doing but that little action had me clenching my thighs together because why does this man look so fine without even trying.

"Kwah, what do you want to watch?" I bit on my bottom lip as I pushed away the nasty thoughts creeping in my head. "Uhm anything you like." I decided to eat some popcorns and I heard him giggle.

"Or we could skip the movie and just get naked."

"Jason pick a movie." I said this time staring at him but he smirked and just bit on his bottom lip before he nodded. "I am definitely making us watch an erotic film." He said and paged through his movies but I laughed at his silly ass.

Once he finally decided on what we were going to watch, He also got in the bed and took the popcorn bowl from me but I just stayed watching him. He looked so adorable when he was this carefree man that looked like life wasn't shitting on him. When he was the Jason I met almost 3 years ago.

"Stop staring at me with that cute smile." He looked shy which made me move my eyes away from him and I found myself laughing lightly at his shy ass. "You know we could have watched Netflix."

"I am more of an old school girl. I know what Netflix and chill mean and I am not about to be chilled in tonight." He just laughed and just pulled me to him and the popcorn bowl tilted and now the popcorn got all over our cover. "Well your eyes and body seem to be saying a total different story." His eyes darkened as he placed me on his lap and I straddle him. "They lying to you." I lied but he chuckled as he raised my night dress up exposing my butt and he made sure to grab on my butt cheeks firmly making me bite my lips.

"It's okay to be turned on by me, I am a fine ass man."

"Are you now?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck as our foreheads met. He smirked before he began kissing me so hard and the kiss went full blown nasty. He flipped me around and now he was on top. "Don't downplay my looks like that Kwah. How you think you got such a fine ass child from. Me?" He laughed as he completely took off my night gown leaving me stark naked.

"I have seen better."

"Have you now?" He bit on his bottom lip before he stripped out of the shorts he had on and his standing member greeted me and yes the nasty me bit on her lips when I took in my favorite part of his body staring at me.

"Yes uhm have you seen Leonard Dicaprio in his Titanic time. Finest white man I have ever seen." I said as he got between my legs but he just laughed. "Yeah I totally agree with you there." I ended laughing with him.

"You're so stupid when you like."

"What because I just said Leonard was hot." He laughed as he pushed in me and my laugh was cut short by a gasp and soon his lips fell on mine and we engaged in this passion filled kiss as he gave me these long deep strokes.

"You're hotter than him." I moaned as I tried to touch his face but only for him to put my hands above my hands as he held on to them tightly and his dimples greeted me. "I know." He smirked before he began speeding up. Conceited ass.
.
JASON.
.
"And the award for the best dick rider goes to, drum rolls please."

"Shut up." She tried to kick me but I caught her leg and just got on top of her. We were laying in our bed sideways as we caught our breath after getting nasty even the movie ended up watching us.