2

Qiu Xuning didn't dare to look at him and lowered his eyes. A drop of crystal liquid fell down, and he quickly wiped it away with his hand.

Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Zhaozhao watched Qiu Xuning retreat in fright, and almost fell.

Their hearts tightened, and they quickly protected Qiu Xuning behind them. Zhou Mingmei scolded He Zhiyuan: "Go away quickly, don't dazzle Ningning in front of him, if he fails the exam, In the last year of middle school, I kicked you out to sleep on the street. You ate and drank for free and beat people in my house. Who has a loser like you? Get out of here quickly!"

He Zhiyuan had no expression on his face, but his eyes were still on Qiu Qiu.

On Xu Ning, Qiu Xuning noticed his gaze and hid behind Qiu Zhaozhao, blocking He Zhiyuan's sight. He was obviously half a head taller than Qiu Zhaozhao, but he still huddled behind Qiu Zhaozhao, with only half of the brim of his hat exposed.

Not sure if he thought his coward was interesting, or if he wanted to show off as a winner, He Zhiyuan sneered softly, slowly passed them with the two garbage bags, and walked towards the direction of the trash cans. go.

Qiu Zhaozhao patted him on the shoulder and coaxed in a low voice: "Let's not look at him. Dad said he would sleep in the utility room on the third floor. He also starved him for two days without giving him food to vent his anger on you. If you If you're not satisfied, let's talk to dad again and we won't give him dinner in the future."

Qiu Xuning didn't say anything after hearing this. He turned back and glanced at He Zhiyuan. I don't know if it was a coincidence that He Zhiyuan also looked back, although this time Their eyes didn't meet, but Qiu Xuning was so frightened that she quickly turned her head away. The young daughter-in-law also grabbed Qiu Zhaozhao's arm and leaned her head against it, as if she could gain some sense of security.

After returning home, Qiu Xuning smelled a strong smell of smoke as soon as he entered the door.

"Shuo Hai! Why did you make the house a mess again! Look what you look like, get up!" Zhou Mingmei got angry. Like a lioness, her eyes suddenly stared, her cheeks turned red, and her hair stood on end. .

Qiu Shuohai quickly got up from the sofa, put out the cigarette, smiled flatteringly, and said, "I just smoked one, and I definitely didn't smoke more."

Zhou Mingmei didn't care about this, she opened her mouth His palms, which were as broad as cattail leaf fans used to doing rough work, slapped Qiu Shuohai's head twice. "Open the window for ventilation. What evil have I really done? I gave birth to a thing like you. How can I raise an animal?" What can you do if you kill and eat meat? You can't do anything and you still create trouble for me. Quickly clean it up for me! Otherwise, when your father comes back, be careful to deal with you." Qiu Shuohai cried out in pain several times, but he couldn't get it.

Seeing Zhou Mingmei's pity, he muttered something, jumped away and opened the window.

Zhou Mingmei turned around and became gentle, "Ningning, I'll cook whatever you want to eat."

Qiu Xuning shook his head, he didn't have much appetite yet.

"You really don't want to eat it? I'll make your favorite Coke chicken wings, do you want it?" Zhou Mingmei asked.

Before Qiu Xuning could speak, Qiu Shuohai came over with a shy face and said, "Mom, I want to eat."

Zhou Mingmei glared at him with a bad expression.

Qiu Xuning glanced at Qiu Shuohai and whispered, "I want it."

After hearing this, Zhou Mingmei smiled and said, "Okay, I'll do it now."