100

He Zhiyuan was not nervous after the college entrance examination, but Qiu Xuning was extremely nervous. He also brought a booklet that Qiu Zhaozhao had filled in when he applied for his application. It was issued by Qiu Zhaozhao's school. It introduced in detail the scores of each school over the years and the advantages of each major.

Sometimes a certain major in one school may not be top-notch, and may not be as good as a second school. Therefore, teachers also emphasize in various ways that although school is important, sometimes majors are also important, and it depends on personal choice.

Qiu Xuning pulled him to read the brochure and asked He Zhiyuan intentionally or unintentionally which school he wanted to attend.

He Zhiyuan was a little absent-minded, and when he heard Qiu Xuning ask, he asked, "Which school do you want to go to?" Qiu Xuning picked at the

seam on the edge of the table, making his fingernails full of sawdust, "The university is pretty good, the environment is beautiful, and it's close to home. Close."

With strong selfishness, he felt guilty and did not dare to look into He Zhiyuan's eyes.

He Zhiyuan said: "It's quite good."

Qiu Xuning said with a fake smile: "Yeah, I heard it's very good there, the school atmosphere is good, there are a lot of food outside, and the prices are not expensive."

He Zhiyuan said: " You're right."

Qiu Xuning felt He Zhiyuan's perfunctory, and couldn't help but raise her eyes, "Then do you like it?"

He Zhiyuan looked at him and said, "If you like it, I like it. I don't like those things so much. Request."

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips, and after a while she said: "Then if I like Beijing University, will you go too?"

He Zhiyuan laughed and said, "It's too far, do you like it?"

Qiu Xuning paused, He said, "If you don't like it, then I'll choose University Z, will you go?"

He Zhiyuan said, "Yeah."

After a pause, he continued, "Let's go together."

Qiu Xuning grinned and said, "Then I still have to do it. One year."

He Zhiyuan said: "Don't rush, it's just one year."

Qiu Xuning was a little confused, so he said that he would go home for a day. He Zhiyuan would send messages from time to time asking him when he would come out. If he didn't reply in time, he could sneak up on Zhou Mingmei and the others. She had such a temper that she came to meet him right under her nose. She was about to go to college, but she was not nervous at all.

He was worried and sad. Once he went to school, it might take a month for them to see each other. Wouldn't He Zhiyuan feel uncomfortable?

Sad, and a little unspeakably angry.

Qiu Xuning lost his temper and remained silent. He closed the booklet, looked at He Zhiyuan with his eyes, and silently chased away the guests.

He Zhiyuan didn't seem to receive his signal, and still sat there as if nothing had happened. He didn't read the pamphlet, but looked at Qiu Xuning's fair and delicate little face, which was bright and bright.

Qiu Xuning had no choice but to speak and said, "I'm going to rest. You go out."

His tone was a little flat. After speaking, the corners of his lips pursed up, and his cheeks slightly bulged into a rounded arc, releasing a "I'm in the mood now." Bad” signal.

He Zhiyuan is not a fool. He can naturally feel the signals released by Qiu Xuning. Just like before, he seems to be able to accurately detect what Qiu Xuning is thinking, so that he can test it or go deeper.