14

"Well, well, I didn't know you didn't lock the door..." Qiu Xuning stammered. Because of the panic, nervousness and guilt of being caught, he didn't dare to look at He Zhiyuan, as if he had really done something. He lowered his head as if he had made a mistake, and his face started to burn. He felt as if he was a few heads shorter in front of He Zhiyuan, and suddenly became smaller.

He Zhiyuan's eyes moved away from Qiu Zhaozhao in the room and fell on Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning felt the eyes on him, her lips trembled, her brain seemed to be short-circuited, many words were running around in her brain, unable to be organized into words.

Qiu Zhaozhao saw He Zhiyuan and immediately ran to him, pulled Qiu Xuning behind him, stared at He Zhiyuan with bulging eyes, and said loudly: "What are you looking at? This is my house, your room is still my sister's room, I can't Entered your room?"

She spoke plausibly and her voice was very loud, taking the lead.

He Zhiyuan glanced at the clothes in her hand, stretched out his hand, and whispered: "Give me back the clothes."

Hearing He Zhiyuan's words, Qiu Zhaozhao clenched the clothes in her hand even more tightly. She was holding a nylon twill shirt belonging to He Zhiyuan. The texture of the jacket was very good, and it looked different from the street stalls outside. She had just touched it for a while and was not sure how much it could be sold for, but thinking about it, it shouldn't be much different. After all, He Zhiyuan was so rich before. The clothes are not too bad. "If you don't pay back, others will have to pay for staying in the hotel. You don't pay a dime, you eat and live for free, and you beat Ning Ning. Why are you so thick-skinned? Don't think you are here." My family is here to continue to enjoy the blessings, and my parents are very kind in not letting you work to pay back the money."

Qiu Zhaozhao always had something to say, and he really felt that He Zhiyuan was a hateful moth, lying on their body to suck blood.

When Qiu Xuning heard what Qiu Zhaozhao said, the corner of her mouth twitched slightly. She grabbed Qiu Zhaozhao's clothes, pulled hard, and said in a breathy voice: "Sister, please stop talking."

Qiu Zhaozhao pushed his arm and protected Qiu Xuning even more. Yan Shi puffed out his chest and said, "Ning Ning is afraid of you, but I'm not afraid of you. I'm telling you, if you don't have money, just give me these clothes of yours. I'll sell them to you and use them as living expenses and food expenses. I look at you." He is also a shameless person, so he is too embarrassed to live and eat for free, right?" He

Zhiyuan's eyes were dark, with a hint of chill. He lowered his eyes to cover up the emotions in his eyes, and reached out his hand to take out a bunch of things from his pocket. "Give me back my clothes."

Qiu Zhaozhao was stunned for a moment, and after taking a closer look, he saw that it was money. He Zhiyuan got a wad of money from somewhere.

Qiu Xuning poked her head out from behind Qiu Zhaozhao and was a little surprised when she saw the money in his hand. She couldn't help but glance at He Zhiyuan, then quickly retracted her eyes, reached out and pulled Qiu Zhaozhao's clothes behind his back, and said "Sister, don't take it."

Qiu Zhaozhao didn't listen to Qiu Xuning. He reached out and took the money from He Zhiyuan's hand, muttering: "Where did you get the money? It couldn't be stolen, right? I remember my mother's money. In the room..."

Qiu Xuning was really frightened when he heard her speak. He mustered up the courage to grab Qiu Zhaozhao's hand from behind and whispered: "We can't ask for his money."

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "Fuck it. Why not?"

She was grabbed by Qiu Xuning, who did not lose any advantage. She counted the money and found that there were eleven hundred yuan. She looked at He Zhiyuan suspiciously, "Where did you get this money?"