9

After Qiu Xuning finished the treatment, her fever seemed to have gone down a bit, but she still felt dizzy, her whole body was hot, and she didn't feel very good.

Zhou Mingmei said to him: "I'll give you a week's sick leave. You can recover before going to school."

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment and said: "Isn't it too long?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "Long? I I also want to take half a month's sick leave, but your head teacher won't let me."

He said with a somewhat complaining tone, "Your head is not well, you have a fever and enteritis, there is no need to rush to school."

Qiu Xuning stopped talking to her first . Speaking of which, when he gets better, it won't be too late to go back to school.

Zhou Mingmei took him back home, walked him back to the room in person, and added another quilt to him. After watching him lie down on the quilt, she turned around and left.

Qiu Xuning opened her mouth and called Zhou Mingmei, "Mom."

Zhou Mingmei turned to look at him, "What's wrong?"

Qiu Xuning said softly, "Can you be nicer to He Zhiyuan in the future?"

Zhou Mingmei looked at him incomprehensibly, " How nice do you want me to be to him?"

Qiu Xuning said: "The room on the third floor is not good. It leaks when it rains. It is not good for him to sleep there."

Zhou Mingmei said: "It's good that I didn't let him sleep on the street. Ning Ning, why do you always speak for him? Are you afraid of him?"

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and said nothing. He was indeed afraid of him, but he was afraid of returning. In fact, He Zhiyuan cannot be offended. According to current terms , they should even hug his thighs.

But if he told Zhou Mingmei and the others what he knew, no one would believe it.

Zhou Mingmei said: "If you are afraid of him... I will pay for him to live in the school so that he does not come back so as not to be an

eyesore." At this point, Zhou Mingmei frowned, she did not want to pay a dime for He Zhiyuan.

It's already annoying enough to raise He Zhiyuan for nothing for a year, but you also have to pay for his accommodation? Zhou Mingmei became irritable when she thought of this. When the He family was rich, she never thought that when they fell into poverty, they would be the first to think of them to take over the money-losing product.

If the benefits were given first, she wouldn't have so much resentment. Now that no benefits were given, it was just a blank check. How could she give He Zhiyuan any good looks?

After hearing this, Qiu Xuning quickly said: "I'm not afraid of him, I just think... I think he is very powerful. If you treat him as your son, he will treat you well."

Zhou Mingmei said: "Can I count on him? Count on him. He might as well count on your brother, okay, don't talk about him, it's annoying."

Qiu Xuning had no choice but to shut up.

Zhou Mingmei said: "Sleep well, the fever will be gone tomorrow."

Qiu Xuning nodded obediently.

Zhou Mingmei couldn't help but reach out to touch his head. In fact, she did reach out to touch his head, but as soon as she touched his head, she realized that his head was still injured and quickly retracted her hand.

"Go to sleep." After Zhou Mingmei said this, she turned and left Qiu Xuning's bedroom.

Qiu Xuning sniffed and was falling into a deep sleep when there was a knock on the door.