60

Qiu Xuning obviously didn't understand what He Zhiyuan said, and looked at He Zhiyuan with a little confusion in his eyes, "Will a long beard hurt your mouth?" He Zhiyuan's smile paused, and he nodded seriously, his voice a little rusty

. He said, "It's prickly, it pricks

your mouth, it's uncomfortable. It's better if you don't grow it." Qiu Xuning thought about it. He couldn't think of what it would look like if he had a beard. He felt a little bad, but it was actually quite good if he didn't grow it. of.

But growing a beard is a basic characteristic of a man. If he doesn’t grow it... I wonder if there is something wrong with hormones.

However, Qiu Xuning did not express this concern.

After dinner, Qiu Xuning helped Zhou Mingmei clean the table and brought the dishes back to the kitchen. Zhou Mingmei said, "Your uncle Jin Ming opened an orchard. Do you want to go there this weekend?" Qiu Xuning was washing her hands, listening to

what Zhou Mingmei said, He blinked and said nothing.

Zhou Mingmei said: "Do you still remember your Uncle Jin Ming? He used to come to our house for dinner."

Qiu Xuning searched his memory and said slowly: "Remember."

Zhou Mingmei said: "He has opened an orchard now. For thirty yuan, you can pick a big basket of strawberries. If we go, we can get a big basket for fifteen yuan. Do you want to go?"

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief after hearing that Zhou Mingmei paid this time and said: " Okay."

Zhou Mingmei paused and said, "By the way, your brother...I just called your brother, and he will be back this week. Then, we will go to your Uncle Jin Ming's orchard together."

"..." Qiu Xuning asked in a low voice: "Come back so soon?"

Zhou Mingmei paused and said: "It's a hot day now. Your brother has to get up early in the morning to work. In fact, he doesn't get much salary. He just works as an apprentice. , my old classmate also said that he studied well and could come back to make a living, so I asked him to come back this week."

Qiu Xuning said softly "hmm".

A few days later, Qiu Shuohai came back dragging his suitcase.

I haven't seen him for half a year. Qiu Shuohai has become a lot darker and his energy is a little depressed.

He used to love lying on the sofa, but when he came back, he found the sofa like a child looking for milk for the first time after waking up, and immediately collapsed, like a salted fish.

When Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan came back from school, they saw him lying on the sofa playing with his mobile phone.

Qiu Xuning subconsciously took a step back and wanted to turn back to the bedroom. However, Qiu Shuohai's sharp eyes saw them and immediately sat up from the sofa. He grinned at Qiu Xuning and said, "Qiu Xuning, come here." How could Qiu Xuning be

willing to go there ? , stood there and looked at him with the corners of his lips pursed, "What are

you doing?" Qiu Shuohai said, "What's wrong with you? I'm back, and you didn't even call me brother?"

Qiu Xuning didn't speak, Qiu Shuohai took the backpack next to him and put it away On his knees, he said to Qiu Xuning: "Come here, call me brother, and I will give you something."

This voice almost sounded like coaxing.

Qiu Xuning felt strange. It was not like he had not received Qiu Shuohai's warm greeting. When he first walked in, Qiu Shuohai was affectionate and warm to him, and they seemed to have a good relationship with him.