115

As soon as Zhou Mingmei and others left, the doctor arranged for Qiu Xuning to undergo miscarriage treatment. He first gave him a miscarriage injection to stabilize the contractions, and then arranged for him to undergo a detailed examination.

Qiu Haiyan didn't want to quarrel with Qiu Xuning in the hospital, so she kept silent about him going for this treatment.

Qiu Xuning didn't dare to look at her and remained silent, not daring to say anything.

After the doctor examined him, he said to Qiu Xuning: "You are 18 weeks pregnant. The fetus is developing very well, but the progesterone is low. You have to be hospitalized for observation for a few days." He then asked tactfully: "Have you had

sex recently? "

Qiu Haiyan was still beside him. Qiu Xuning clenched his fingers, took a breath of cold air, and whispered: "...No."

The doctor looked at him and whispered softly: "It stands to reason that it has been three months, not that much. It's easy to have accidents, and your fetus is very healthy, but judging from your situation this time, you may have had excessive sexual intercourse. You have to pay attention in the future. Sexual intercourse is not recommended in the first three months and the second three months, as it is easy to miscarry." Qiu Xuning

heard this . His head was so big that he didn't dare to look at Qiu Haiyan. He lowered his head and responded softly.

Maybe the injection had an effect. His stomach is much better now and doesn't hurt so much.

Although the doctor asked to be hospitalized for a few days for observation, both Qiu Xuning and Qiu Haiyan planned to go home first, so that Zhou Mingmei and the others would not be suspicious. The doctor did not give any more advice, and only warned: "Then you can come over tomorrow, you still have to be hospitalized. Look, you are a boy. Your values ​​are not as good as those of ordinary pregnant women in all aspects, and your progesterone is also low. You have to be careful."

When Qiu Xuning came out of the hospital, she subconsciously touched her belly. It turned out that it was not fat, but a baby.

When Qiu Haiyan saw him like this, she was furious, "Forget it for today, come here tomorrow and get rid of it!!"

Qiu Xuning had just cried, and the tip of his nose and eyes were red. He raised his eyes and glanced at Qiu Haiyan, and then She quickly lowered her head and said with a strong nasal voice: "I don't want to fight."

Still on the street, there were people everywhere, Qiu Haiyan took him to a remote place, tried hard to suppress his emotions, and said to Qiu Xuning: "You are a boy! How can a boy get pregnant!? How old are you? Just, just...!" She couldn't say the next words. She sneered, angry and anxious: "I said you have such a good relationship with him, you don't stick together every day. Sorry, it turns out that there is still this relationship. You are only 19 years old! You are a child, and you are going to be someone else’s mother? Who do you think you are? You are a boy, and you are not afraid that you will be born with a freak and deformity?? There's that He Zhiyuan, I'm going to call 110, I'm going to sue him! What do I mean, you lived with him when you were seventeen, and you were already hanging out at that time, right??"

Qiu Xuning looked up at Qiu Haiyan, her eyes red again. , but he stubbornly refused to look away. There was thick mist in his eyes, and he choked and said: "The doctor said it is very healthy, with hands and feet, and no deformity. Also, before I was 18 years old, He didn't touch me, and I did it voluntarily. Sister, I like him, he also likes me, and we are in love."

Qiu Haiyan was so angry that her eyes turned red, and she also cried, "Ning Ning, what do you know? Ah, how old are you? What do you like or dislike? You are so good at studying, and your study is the real thing. If you play with this and bring out children, your parents will be angry to death if they find out!" Qiu Xuning choked and said