55

Qiu Xuning couldn't hide her surprise and looked at him in surprise, then quickly turned her gaze back, a little inexplicably annoyed, "You, you're teasing me again!"

He Zhiyuan said, "I'm afraid you don't recognize people clearly."

Qiu Xuning calmed down. Feeling emotional, he whispered: "What you said is too serious."

He Zhiyuan said nothing, and after a while, he said again: "Remember to promise me what I said."

Qiu Xuning paused and said softly, "Hmm."

He Zhiyuan looked at him and his voice became much softer, "Although I haven't taught you how to swim, the tuition fee still has to be charged." Qiu

Xuning choked, "...What tuition fees do you want?"

He Zhiyuan thought for a while, and his eyebrows softened a lot. , the cold air on his face slowly dissipated, "Wait next year, you live with me."

Qiu Xuning was stunned, and a trace of panic flashed in his eyes, "That's it?"

He Zhiyuan whispered: "That's it."

Qiu Xuning said nothing.

He Zhiyuan said: "I can continue to teach you next year. It will be convenient if we live together."

After a while, Qiu Xuning whispered: "My mother will not agree."

He Zhiyuan thought for a few seconds and said: "They will agree "."

Qiu Xuning raised her eyes and looked at his face with some confusion, "Why?"

He Zhiyuan looked at him and said softly: "When the time comes, they will agree."

Qiu Xuning didn't understand and hesitated to speak, He Zhiyuan asked : "Are you not willing?"

Qiu Xuning said coyly: "It's not a question of whether you are willing or not..."

He Zhiyuan interrupted him, "I just want to hear you say yes."

Qiu Xuning's heart felt hot, and she immediately said no if she refused. Out.

He Zhiyuan was very patient now. He didn't say a word, just waiting for Qiu Xuning to answer.

After waiting for a long time, I finally heard Qiu Xuning say coyly: "...the smell is far away and the smell is close. You might hate me when the time comes." From He

Zhiyuan's point of view, it was a bit strange to see his soft cheeks. She is thin from top to bottom, but her cheeks are fleshy, and her facial lines are also soft, as soft as a child's face, which makes people's fingers feel slightly itchy when looking at her.

When Qiu Xuning raised his eyes, he happened to see He Zhiyuan reaching out his hand. Before he could show any doubts in his eyes, he watched He Zhiyuan's hand gently pinch his cheek.

Qiu Xuning looked at him in surprise. Because his cheek was deformed by him, his words were a bit leaky. "Why are you pinching me?" He

Zhiyuan only pinched me twice and then withdrew his finger. The soft and delicate texture of Qiu Xuning's cheek was still left on his fingertips. The touch made people inexplicably nostalgic, "I don't hate you."

Qiu Xuning reached out and touched his face. The squeeze was not strong, but it made him feel a little itchy, "...you say you don't hate it now, Maybe I'll hate it in the future."

He Zhiyuan said nothing.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Qiu Xuning became a little unhappy, "Why don't you speak?"

He Zhiyuan glanced at him casually and said, "Do I hate you now?"

Qiu Xuning choked, they were also the same now There are Qiu Zhaozhao and Zhou Mingmei living under the roof, so that's no problem. If they live alone in the future, wouldn't it... isn't it just like living together?