44

"When the time comes, I'll raise a cat and a dog." He Zhiyuan said slowly.

What he said was very ambiguous. Qiu Xuning couldn't tell what he meant, but he didn't dare to ask. His heart was beating hard, and a sense of dryness rose up, making his mouth dry and his throat seemed to be full. He picked up something and was speechless.

He Zhiyuan asked: "What do you think?"

"...Huh?" Qiu Xuning licked her dry lips, exhaled gently, then raised her face to look at him, her eyes flickering slightly, a little... He said vaguely: "...I think it's pretty good."

Then he pretended not to care and asked: "When did you say 'by then'?" He

Zhiyuan said: "In half a year."

Qiu Xuning was silent, he sometimes always It's because he can't control his mind and loves to think wildly. He really doesn't have much experience in getting along with boys, so he doesn't know how to get along with He Zhiyuan normally.

Maybe He Zhiyuan was just making an ordinary plan, but the act of planning Qiu Xuning into his life... actually moved Qiu Xuning to a certain extent.

Just hearing what He Zhiyuan said made Qiu Xuning uncontrollably excited.

He knew that he was hiding something wrong, but at this time, he was really happy, and the corners of his lips could not help but curl up slightly. He looked at He Zhiyuan and said softly: "Then, if you really want to support me, I can give it to you. A little suggestion."

"If you don't have much time, it would be much better to raise puppies. Big dogs are energetic and will make the house a mess if you don't walk them. There are also cats. Do you like short-haired dogs?..."

Qiu Xuning said. He Zhiyuan did not interrupt him while he was talking.

The remaining problems from the previous dreams and legacy had almost disappeared. Qiu Xuning had forgotten the embarrassment of facing He Zhiyuan, as if that incident had never happened, and started talking and laughing with He Zhiyuan again.

After hearing what he said, He Zhiyuan said with dignity: "When the time comes, raise a beautiful shorthair and a dog you like." "...

Hmm." Qiu Xuning's eyebrows relaxed, and he expressed a very relaxed look. Stretching his legs in a posture, he circled the pug in the crook of his legs, looked at it lying on the ground and sticking out its tongue, looking so cute, and said softly: "I like golden retrievers." As he said this, he raised his head and glanced at

He Zhiyuan, the corner of his lips With a soft smile, "Golden Retriever is very smart, you should also like it."

He Zhiyuan thought for a while and said, "I might like it."

Qiu Xuning stayed for a moment, thought about it, and asked in a low voice: "Don't you like Golden Retriever? ?"

He Zhiyuan stared into Qiu Xuning's eyes and whispered: "I can like it, as long as you like it."

Qiu Xuning's face turned slightly red, as long as he likes it, he will like it? do you mean this?

He suddenly felt that He Zhiyuan was getting better and better at talking. He coughed lightly, lowered his eyes and looked at the pug at his feet, and whispered: "It just ran out. Its owner saw me playing with it, so he didn't take it back." , now I want to send it home."

As he said that, he looked at He Zhiyuan, his voice was much softer, "You go into the house first."

He Zhiyuan raised his chin slightly and said, "I'll go with you."

Qiu Xuning did not refuse, he He bent down, picked up the dog, and walked out of the door with He Zhiyuan.

"When are you going to have a holiday?" Qiu Xuning asked He Zhiyuan while gently rubbing the puppy's belly.