91

He Zhiyuan asked nonchalantly: "Have you thought about it now?"

Qiu Xuning panicked, "I don't want to! I'm not thinking about it now either. You did it for so long at noon and my skin is not healed yet. I don't want to do it tomorrow."

He Zhiyuan asked He frowned and said, "Then use your hands." "

..." Qiu Xuning said, "The skin on my palms is also scratched." He Zhiyuan

pondered for a moment, his eyes shone slightly, and his voice became lower. He continued, "Then use your mouth?"

Qiu Xuning: "..."

He didn't dare to speak.

He Zhiyuan said: "Come here tomorrow and play with you."

Qiu Xuning had discovered before that He Zhiyuan could also lie, and he said it seriously, but in the end he still wanted to trick him. Now he can't believe him.

"I have a lot of homework tomorrow, otherwise I won't come here, okay?"

He Zhiyuan said, "Bring your homework here and write it here." After

hearing this, Qiu Xuning said seriously: "Then I won't do it tomorrow, okay?"

He Zhiyuan paused and said, "Okay, I won't mess with you."

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then let me come over."

The next day, when Qiu Xuning said that he was going to He Zhiyuan's house to do homework, Qiu Haiyan said: "I'll go with you."

Qiu Xuning opened his eyes wide, held his breath, and asked in a low voice: "Sister, are you serious?"

Qiu Haiyan said: "Seriously, it's so troublesome for you to live with him. I'll buy him some fruit and send it over."

Qiu Xuning said quickly: "No, he doesn't like fruit."

Qiu Haiyan said: "Then buy something else, let's go, I'll go with you."

Qiu Xuning said Unable to refuse, I had no choice but to go out with her.

With Qiu Haiyan here, there was no need for Qiu Xuning to ride, and Qiu Xuning also sat behind Qiu Haiyan.

The two of them didn't speak on the road. When they passed by a store, Qiu Haiyan went in for a while and finally came out with two boxes of milk.

Qiu Xuning couldn't help but want to laugh when he saw it.

Seeing the smile on his face, Qiu Haiyan asked, "Why are you laughing?"

Qiu Xuning shook her head and said, "No, I think if you buy milk, you might end up eating it in my stomach."

Qiu Haiyan also laughed after hearing this. , "He doesn't drink this?"

Qiu Xuning said, "He should be able to drink it."

Qiu Haiyan said, "That's fine."

Putting the milk away, it didn't take long before the two of them arrived downstairs at He Zhiyuan's house.

Qiu Xuning carried the two boxes of milk and went up with Qiu Haiyan. When they reached the door, Qiu Xuning put down the milk, reached for the key from his pocket, and opened the door.

Qiu Haiyan looked at it and felt a little confused, "He gave you a key?"

Qiu Xuning opened the door and didn't pay attention to Qiu Haiyan's expression. She softly said "hmm", walked in first, and handed Qiu Haiyan a key from the shoe cabinet. Haiyan took a pair of slippers.

Qiu Haiyan changed her shoes, watched Qiu Xuning put the milk in the living room, and then skillfully touched the dog that ran over.

"Did he buy this dog?" Qiu Haiyan asked.

Squeamish Little Crying Bag Dressed As Villain's Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें