92

On the day of the final exam, it seemed to be particularly cold and rainy. When Qiu Xuning came out of school after the exam, he opened his umbrella and could hear the sound of rain hitting the umbrella.

"It's snowing." Someone exclaimed.

Qiu Xuning closed the umbrella and saw small white dots stuck to the dark blue umbrella surface.

If it snows, it will probably snow. I just finished the exam and can stay at home without going out.

Qiu Xuning did not go to He Zhiyuan's house, but returned to his own home first.

The weather was very cold. When he returned home from the bike, Qiu Xuning's hands were red from the cold. Even if he wore gloves, they were of little use.

Zhou Mingmei happened to recharge Nuan Baobao, and when she saw that he was back, she quickly put it into his arms, "How did you go in the exam?"

Qiu Xuning's cheeks and nose were a little red, and she spoke a little fluently, "Very good. "."

His grades have always been stable without much change, so Zhou Mingmei is not worried.

Qiu Haiyan was also holding a warm baby in her hand, sitting on the sofa and watching TV with Qiu Shuohai. Qiu Xuning walked over, sat next to Qiu Haiyan, and glanced at the TV, which was playing a variety show.

Qiu Haiyan saw Qiu Xuning and asked, "You've finished the exam, so you don't have to go to school tomorrow, right?"

Qiu Xuning said "Yeah", "It's snowing outside, it might snow."

Qiu Haiyan said, "The weather forecast said, It will rain and snow tomorrow, some snow tonight, and it will snow tomorrow."

Qiu Xuning took a breath of cold air, turned around and found that the window in the living room was not closed, so she quickly got up and closed the window.

Qiu Haiyan suddenly said: "Qiu Shuohai, compare your height with Ning Ning, let me see who of you two is taller."

Qiu Shuohai said confidently: "Of course I am taller, aren't you talking nonsense?"

Qiu Haiyan said: "You two are taller. Bibi, why do I think Ning Ning is taller?"

After hearing this, Qiu Shuohai became unhappy, "You can see wrong with your eyes."

He stood up and waved to Qiu Xuning, "Come here, let's compare. ."

Qiu Xuning hesitated and walked to Qiu Shuohai. Qiu Haiyan said: "You two are competing back to back."

Qiu Shuohai turned around and pointed his back at Qiu Xuning. Qiu Xuning also turned around and straightened his back subconsciously.

Qiu Haiyan looked at it and said, "Shuo Hai is still taller."

A proud smile appeared on Qiu Shuohai's face, "I'll just say, I've always been taller than him, you're the only one who can get it wrong."

Qiu Haiyan thought for a while, Said: "Ning Ning needs to be much thinner, and you look taller. You are too strong."

Qiu Shuohai took off his coat, then took off the sweater underneath, leaving only a vest. He bent his arms and said to Qiu Haiyan showed off her muscles and said, "You see, this is how I am considered a man. Qiu Xuning is like this. I can't carry it on my shoulders or lift it with my hands. Girls don't like this, so what's the use." Qiu Xuning looked at

Qiu Shuohai's arms . That little bit of muscle makes me want to laugh.

Qiu Shuohai glanced at him and deliberately made a standard posture of a bodybuilder. He saw that Qiu Xuning couldn't hold it back and laughed. He frowned slightly and asked, "Why are you laughing?" Qiu Xuning covered his mouth and only showed a