106

On the weekend, Qiu Xuning finished breakfast at home and did homework for a while, then took out his mobile phone and sent a message to He Zhiyuan.

He Zhiyuan sent him a photo of a cut face. Qiu Xuning asked him: "How did it get hurt?" He Zhiyuan replied: "It was from shaving."

Qiu Xuning covered the book, sat back on the bed, and began to concentrate on talking to He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan chatted with He Zhiyuan, "There are band-aids in the second drawer from top to bottom of the cabinet in the living room at home. Go and take a look. I bought a lot of them last time and put them in the drawer."

He Zhiyuan replied: "Yeah. "

Qiu Xuning thought for a moment and said, "There's been a lot of flu lately. Don't catch a cold. If you have a cold or fever, take medicine in time and don't delay. Do you understand?"

He Zhiyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the phone, slightly raised the corners of his lips, smiled, and then Looking up at the decoration in the living room, most of this place was decorated by Qiu Xuning, and only Qiu Xuning knew best where to put things in the house. Although he also participated in the decoration, he didn't care about it, so every time he needed it, he When the time comes, we will search for it, which usually takes some time.

The cat jumped from his feet to his lap. He Zhiyuan glanced at it. The cat immediately meowed and rolled on his knee, revealing its soft and white belly fur.

He Zhiyuan reached out and touched its belly, turned on the camera on his mobile phone, and took a photo of the cat for Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning immediately replied: "Ah, is Youyou fat again? Don't feed it too much. It's already 16 pounds! If it gets fatter, it will almost turn into a pig!" He Zhiyuan said: "It's already a pig now.

."

He moved his eyes away from the mobile phone, fell on the cat, and asked, "Are you a pig?"

The cat hooked its paws and meowed, as if in response.

He Zhiyuan laughed. He didn't like cats before, but now he likes them more and more.

"Purring." Under his caressing, the fat cat purred comfortably from its throat. Its eyes were narrowed and its claws were trembling. It was very cute.

He Zhiyuan took a few more photos of Qiu Xuning, which made Qiu Xuning feel itchy and said, "Let me come over."

He Zhiyuan looked at Qiu Xuning's words on the screen, and after a while, he said, "Come over."

Qiu Xuning thought about it He said he was going to He Zhiyuan's place, so he actually got dressed and set off. However, he also carried his schoolbag, saying that he was looking for He Zhiyuan to do homework.

He did have this plan in mind.

When Qiu Xuning arrived at He Zhiyuan's place, he put down his schoolbag and went to pet the cat first. Unwilling to be left out, the dog also ran over wagging its tail and rolled at Qiu Xuning's feet, imitating the fat cat's behavior.

Qiu Xuning was amused, and while stroking the dog, he said to He Zhiyuan: "Did you see it? Take a photo, An An is so funny, and she even learned this trick from Youyou." He Zhiyuan rolled on the ground after listening to his

words The dog took several photos.

After touching the dog, Qiu Xuning felt much better. Then she went to see He Zhiyuan. The wound on his face had been covered with a band-aid. Qiu Xuning bought a band-aid with a pattern, but He Zhiyuan's face looked a little weird. nice.

Qiu Xuning took out his mobile phone, took a photo of He Zhiyuan, and smiled at He Zhiyuan.

He Zhiyuan looked at him, his eyes were hot. Qiu Xuning noticed it, and his smile disappeared. He said to He Zhiyuan with a little vigilance: "There is still a week before we can do it, so don't mess around." He Zhiyuan looked