142

He Zhiyuan's place was a bit far away from Qiu Xuning's home. Qiu Xuning ran for a while before he remembered to take a taxi. It took him more than ten minutes to reach the gate of the community opposite his alma mater.

After getting out of the car, Qiu Xuning went straight to the community. Before he had walked a few steps, he saw He Zhiyuan who was already guarding downstairs.

Qiu Xuning was filled with joy and rushed over, rushing into He Zhiyuan's arms.

He Zhiyuan was knocked back a few steps before catching him. Seeing the happy smile on his face, he also laughed and whispered: "So happy?" Qiu Xuning hugged his neck and chuckled: "You are happy, you

are Why are you here?"

He Zhiyuan smiled and said, "I wanted to see you, so I came." Qiu Xuning's

fair cheeks were a little red. He stared at He Zhiyuan, took a few steps away, and asked, "Where is Doudou?" ?"

He Zhiyuan said: "Sleep up there."

Qiu Xuning said: "You are so messy, how can you bring him too."

He Zhiyuan smiled and said nothing.

Qiu Xuning squeezed his fingers gently, and looked at He Zhiyuan's eyes with tiny lights. He Zhiyuan looked down at him, and the pads of her fingers gently brushed his cheek, and raised it slightly, wanting to lower his head and kiss him. .

Qiu Xuning pushed him and whispered: "Go in... go in and talk."

He Zhiyuan glanced around and saw that there was no one there. He pulled Qiu Xuning to the bottom of the corridor, pinched the back of his neck, lowered his head and kissed Qiu Xuning's. Lips.

In broad daylight, it felt very exciting to kiss He Zhiyuan outdoors. Qiu Xuning's skin exposed outside his clothes trembled slightly. He raised his neck and accepted He Zhiyuan's kiss. After a while, he realized that He Zhiyuan didn't stop. In such a posture, he stretched out his hand to push him.

He Zhiyuan was pushed away by him. Qiu Xuning licked the wetness on the corner of his lips and said angrily: "You are not afraid of being discovered!"

He Zhiyuan laughed and said: "On a hot day, there won't be many people."

Qiu Xuning said Thinking about it, his eyes flashed, he coughed lightly and said, "Let's go upstairs. I ran out secretly. The house has to be cleaned, so I have to go back soon."

He Zhiyuan gently said He frowned and whispered: "You can come here during the day."

Qiu Xuning laughed, nodded, and urged: "Hurry up, have you brought enough diapers and milk powder for the baby?"

He Zhiyuan replied: " I brought them all."

Qiu Xuning felt relieved after hearing this. He looked down at He Zhiyuan's hand, stretched out his hand to hold it, smiled at him again, and said softly: "Let's go up."

They both got up together. Behind the stairs, a figure slowly approached. It was Qiu Shuohai. He was still holding his mobile phone in his hand. He glanced at the empty staircase and then looked down at the photos he had taken. A heavy look appeared on his face. Confusion and surprise.

Behind him, a colleague was chasing him up the stairs, shouting: "Why are you running? This is Building 13, not Building 2. Don't go the wrong way."

Qiu Shuohai was still looking at his phone blankly. When his colleagues saw him standing still, he walked away. Coming over to look at his mobile phone, Qiu Shuohai finally responded. He put away the mobile phone very quickly without letting his colleagues see it.