118

Qiu Xuning said: "I don't even know, it's okay, it's very healthy."

He Zhiyuan said: "I'm already looking for a doctor, don't be afraid."

Qiu Xuning laughed. It was undeniable that he was the only one who knew about this. At that time, he felt scared and panicked, and he was also very uneasy. But with He Zhiyuan and him sharing the burden, most of the uneasiness in his heart disappeared, but there was still some slight worry and fear, "You said, I am a boy, and I will give birth to a child. , how to give birth?"

He Zhiyuan was also thinking about this question. He still thinks that Qiu Xuning is pregnant is ridiculous. It's a fantasy. They have had it so many times. Qiu Xuning is not pregnant as mentioned in the book. intersex people. Sometimes I am greedy for pleasure and excitement, and I often feel guilty. I only use condoms when I am short of time, which saves time on cleaning. But they are all there. Could it be used for production there? I don’t dare to

think about it. , Qiu Xuning was already at his limit just by going in. How could he let a baby out?

"Probably, caesarean section." He Zhiyuan took a while before answering.

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought so too, always. It can't come out from there, it's amazing, I can still be pregnant."

He Zhiyuan didn't answer for a long time, only "The other party is typing..." above it kept flashing.

Qiu Xuning felt excited, crossed his finger across the screen, and asked him: "... ...Why don't you speak? You don't think I'm weird, do you?"

He Zhiyuan immediately replied: "It's not weird. Besides, I want to hear your voice."

Qiu Xuning's heart became hot, he pursed his lips and slid down , pulled up the quilt, got under the quilt, and sent a video application to He Zhiyuan.

He Zhiyuan quickly agreed. His face appeared on the screen, his brows were slightly furrowed, looking sharp and serious. When he saw Qiu Xuning, When he spoke, his expression became much more relaxed, revealing a bit of a smile.

Qiu Xuning looked at his left cheek, lowered his voice, and asked worriedly: "How is your face? It feels swollen."

He Zhiyuan He also lowered his voice and replied: "I've applied ice and it's much better."

Qiu Xuning looked at it carefully and said: "Apply some medicine to reduce swelling and remove blood stasis. Come to think of it, I think I put Yunnan Baiyao aerosol in the living room. It's in the cabinet on the right side of the coffee table. Look for it. If it's not there, it should be in the medicine box on the desk in my bedroom." He Zhiyuan

laughed and said, "I know, I'll look for it later."

Qiu Xuning Looking at him, he also laughed and said in a soft voice: "Then you have to remember to use it. Such a handsome face will not look good if it is always swollen." He

Zhiyuan said softly.

Qiu Xuning saw that he kept looking at He didn't speak, a little embarrassed, "Do you want to say something?"

He Zhiyuan said, "I'll pick you up tomorrow."

Qiu Xuning was a little surprised, "Pick me up?"

He Zhiyuan said, "Didn't your sister want you to abort her? I'll take you away."

Qiu Xuning's eyelashes trembled a few times and she stared at He Zhiyuan's face, "You...are you asking me to run away from home?"

He Zhiyuan looked at him and without looking away, he whispered: "If you want to have this child, your sister won't agree. In that case, it's better to stay away from them."