82

Qiu Xuning put the phone back into her pocket and said dryly: "This is my brother's phone, not mine."

Liu Yulu pretended not to notice Qiu Xuning's embarrassment. She cleared her throat and asked: "Then do you still want dog food?" Huh?"

Qiu Xuning hesitated: "An'an only eats the brand my brother bought for him, so he may not be able to take your dog food."

Liu Yulu was silent for a while, then said: "That's it, forget it, I'll ask others Okay."

Qiu Xuning didn't dare to look at her. His cheeks were still a little red because he had lied. "Well...my brother has a partner."

Liu Yulu was stunned, and his tone was slightly panicked, "Your brother has a partner? Why haven't you seen him?"

Qiu Xuning whispered: "His partner is from Nanyang High School."

Nanyang High School is far away from No. 1 Middle School, and it takes half an hour to ride a bicycle.

Liu Yulu listened and didn't speak for a long time. She looked past Qiu Xuning and saw He Zhiyuan crossing the zebra crossing and walking towards them. Then she asked Qiu Xuning: "Do they have a good relationship?" Qiu Xuning said: "

They... have a very good relationship. Okay."

Liu Yulu sighed, completely giving up. She also had a bottom line. If the other party had a partner, she would not be able to fall headlong into it again.

Seeing her gloomy expression, Qiu Xuning couldn't help but said sincerely: "You may think that my brother seems to be quite serious, but in fact he is very bad and loves to bully others. He is not good at all." Liu Yulu was just about to say something, He Zhiyuan

had already walked to them, looked at Qiu Xuning, and asked in a low voice: "What did you say?" Qiu Xuning

was caught by He Zhiyuan, and his fair cheeks suddenly turned red. He stammered: "I was saying you are handsome. "

Liu Yulu couldn't help laughing when she saw him like this, but she didn't laugh for a while before the corners of her curved lips fell. She said slowly: "I've been out for a long time, and I'm going home." She said.

Before leaving, He Zhiyuan handed the drink in his hand to her.

Liu Yulu looked at it, hesitated for a while, then stretched out her hand and caught it, "Thank you." She said softly.

He Zhiyuan just said "hmm".

Liu Yulu didn't care about his indifferent attitude. After knowing that He Zhiyuan was dating, she admired and liked He Zhiyuan even more. He didn't show pretense to other girls and was only nice to the people she liked. How happy she would be to be his girlfriend. , it's a pity that she doesn't have this blessing.

Qiu Xuning watched Liu Yulu lead the dog away, until no one could be seen, then turned to look at He Zhiyuan, with a somewhat complaining tone, "I just told her that my phone was broken, so you just sent me a message, which made me so embarrassed." ."

"Did you tell her?" He Zhiyuan asked.

Qiu Xuning replied: "As I said, I said you have a partner. I feel that she is a very good girl and she will probably not approach you again in the future."

He Zhiyuan said "hmm".

Qiu Xuning thought of something and asked him: "Why don't you explain it to her yourself?" He

Zhiyuan glanced at him and whispered: "I will make her cry."

When Qiu Xuning heard this, the corners of his lips could not help but curl up. , he looked at He Zhiyuan and his tone softened, "You are so gentle."