81

Let's talk about Qiu Zhaozhao. After the exam on the first day, she returned home and took out something from her pocket that she had hurriedly stuffed into her pocket at He Zhiyuan's house. She opened the thing and took out some things from it. Wet transparent cover.

The small county town has little information. Even in high school, many people may not have seen contraceptives, contraceptives, or condoms. Neither did Qiu Zhaozhao. She pinched the wet transparent condom with two fingers and did not study the reason. She was confused. When you get to the trash can, continue taking a shower.

The college entrance examination took two days, and Zhou Mingmei was much gentler to her. She cooked a sumptuous meal for dinner. Knowing that Qiu Zhaozhao had lunch at He Zhiyuan's place, she asked her what she had eaten.

Qiu Zhaozhao counted on his fingers, "There are boiled fish, scrambled eggs with leeks, braised chicken wings, fried flower beetles, fried bamboo shoots, fried shredded pork with peppers, and fried spinach."

Zhou Mingmei was dumbfounded and said after a while: "Yes. Takeaway, or the food cooked by He Zhiyuan?"

Qiu Zhaozhao buried his head and said, "He cooked it himself."

Zhou Mingmei said, "Then your brother is doing well there."

Qiu Zhaozhao said nothing, but now she thought about it, If they really live together, then is it normal for them to use couple cups and the same towels?

It's a little weird, but I can't put it into words.

After the exam the next day, Qiu Xuning went to pick up Qiu Zhaozhao and asked her, "Would you like to have dinner at He Zhiyuan's place? He made good food."

Qiu Zhaozhao thought for a while and agreed.

After her college entrance examination, it was time for a long vacation, and her whole body felt relaxed.

Qiu Xuning took her to the door, got her slippers, and called He Zhiyuan's name again.

Qiu Zhaozhao asked him, "Where do you sleep?"

She hadn't even looked at Qiu Xuning's bedroom yet.

Qiu Xuning pointed to a room, "That's my bedroom."

Qiu Zhaozhao entered his bedroom and looked around.

Qiu Xuning's bedroom is very clean and tidy. The sheets and quilts are all silver-gray in color, and the pillows are also gray. There is a half-person tall plush sheep doll next to it.

Qiu Xuning noticed that Qiu Zhaozhao's eyes had been falling on the soft stuffed sheep doll, and said sheepishly: "That was given to me by He Zhiyuan. The bed is big anyway, so I put it on the bed." Qiu Zhaozhao said seriously

. : "It's quite cute."

His eyes fell on other places, the large windows, and a large terrace with a small table and a fluffy apricot-colored cushion.

Qiu Xuning explained: "I do my homework on this terrace."

The desk is already full of books and test papers, but Qiu Xuning is not doing homework on the desk.

The bedroom was just that big, and there weren't many things in it. After reading it for a while, Qiu Zhaozhao asked: "Your room is bigger than the one at home. Is it the master bedroom?" Qiu Xuning replied: "

The one he slept in is the master bedroom. There is a lone guard inside."

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "Oh."

He Zhiyuan walked to the door and looked at them, "What are you doing?" Qiu Xuning looked back at him and said to Qiu Zhaozhao: "Let's go, let's go out to eat." Qiu Xuning looked back at him and said to Qiu Zhaozhao: "Let 's