53

Qiu Xuning's cheeks were as red as an overripe fruit, and juice would burst out when he poked it. His reaction was like a kitten's tail being stepped on, with all the hair on his body standing on end.

He Zhiyuan looked at Qiu Xuning like this, his eyes moved but he said nothing.

Qiu Xuning's face turned as red as a cooked shrimp, and even her thin eyelids turned red. "You are not ashamed to say such things, you narcissist!" He also knew that

his reaction was too great. When he reacted, He started to show his respect in a panic.

"Narcissistic?" He Zhiyuan curled his lips and asked in a low voice: "Am I just narcissistic? You don't like me?"

His attitude was so calm, and his calmness made Qiu Xuning's reaction become more exaggerated.

Qiu Xuning looked at He Zhiyuan like this and slowly calmed down, but his face was still very red and his tone was weak. His eyes did not dare to look at He Zhiyuan's face, "A person can like many people. I like you, and I like Qin Shouze... and there's no conflict."

Just now, he had the illusion that He Zhiyuan knew everything.

But He Zhiyuan was so calm and calm, and didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with what he said, so he probably didn't mean what he thought.

...No, not necessarily, He Zhiyuan probably also likes boys.

Only then did Qiu Xuning remember that He Zhiyuan had another identity. He was the villain in the BL novel and the suitor of the male protagonist Yi Yang. If he didn't like boys, how could he pursue the male protagonist?

Qiu Xuning found that he had been ignoring this problem. Although this fact was right in front of him, he had been ignoring it.

Qiu Xuning's heart suddenly beat very fast. He couldn't help but raise his eyes to see He Zhiyuan's face. However, when he raised his face, he almost bumped into He Zhiyuan's face. He was startled and fell back. Thanks to He Zhiyuan, With quick eyes and quick hands, he grabbed Qiu Xuning's hand and pulled him back.

Qiu Xuning grabbed He Zhiyuan's arm again, shocked, and calmed down for a while. Just when he was about to say something, He Zhiyuan said again: "You are right, but I only want you to like me." Qiu Xuning paused, and

just thought The words that came out of my mouth were swallowed silently.

"Can't you?" He Zhiyuan's voice was a little deeper.

Qiu Xuning felt that his breathing was getting hot, "You are, you are

making trouble unreasonably." He said, almost feeling annoyed, why did he bring up such a topic?

He Zhiyuan stepped back a little, laughed when he heard what he said, and suddenly stopped the smile on his lips. He looked deeply at Qiu Xuning and whispered: "Qiu Xuning, I told you that I am very greedy. Until now, , I still said this, do you understand what I mean?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned, her eyelids trembled slightly, she raised her eyes to look at him, then lowered her eyes, and whispered: "...I, I don't understand very well."

If it was just simple He might as well not understand the possessiveness of a child.

He Zhiyuan reached out and pulled off his swimming cap. His soft black hair suddenly became bristle. He Zhiyuan reached out and combed his hair, then ruffled it, and then whispered: "I don't understand, I will understand later." , Go back now, you have been soaking for too long."

He Zhiyuan did not explain what he said. After Qiu Xuning calmed down, he felt that the previous conversation was like a dream, and like Wuhen had woken up from a dream.