78

After Qiu Xuning sent Qiu Shunming away, he also went for a walk, giving He Zhiyuan enough time.

When he got home, he felt nervous when he saw He Zhiyuan sitting on the sofa playing with the dog.

Qiu Xuning changed his shoes and found that there were still some wet marks on the floor. He knew that He Zhiyuan had mopped the floor and changed his shoes. He walked to He Zhiyuan, coughed lightly and asked, "Did you read it?"

He Zhiyuan replied: "See."

Qiu Xuning blushed slightly, sat on the sofa next to He Zhiyuan, and whispered: "I'm not good at Chinese, don't laugh at me."

He Zhiyuan looked at him, "Why are you laughing? You write very well."

Qiu Xuning Pursing his lips and laughing, he boldly and shyly stretched out his hand, hooked He Zhiyuan's palm with his little finger, and stuttered: "Then... what about twice a day? Starting from today...?"

He Zhiyuan lowered his head and leaned into Qiu Xuning's ear. Next, he asked in a low voice: "You really... have liked me so early?"

Qiu Xuning felt his breathing, and the temperature of her cheeks instantly increased a lot, "Yes, yes." Thinking of something again, she pursed her lips slightly , "You...what about you? When did you fall in love with me?"

He Zhiyuan reached out and touched his thin ears. The tips of the slightly red ears slowly turned pink after he touched them twice.

He Zhiyuan noticed Qiu Xuning's excitement very early. Not only his face and neck, but also his exposed arms and arms were filled with a layer of pink. The color came out from the snow-white skin, like a ripe fruit, as if it could splash with just a pinch. Come out with sweet juice.

He Zhiyuan stared at his red cheeks. His height advantage allowed him to easily see the scenery in Qiu Xuning's collar. Just as he thought, Qiu Xuning's thin chest also became pink. "Me too.

...Very early." He Zhiyuan said casually, and suddenly laughed, "Very early."

Qiu Xuning asked in a low voice: "How early?"

He Zhiyuan did not speak, Qiu Xuning pushed him urgingly, blushing He said: "You tell me."

He Zhiyuan said slowly: "Maybe it was from the first time you cried."

Qiu Xuning looked at him confused, "So early?"

He Zhiyuan smiled slightly and said nothing.

Qiu Xuning thought about it. , and finally understood that He Zhiyuan had started flirting with him a long time ago.

When asked He Zhiyuan like this, He Zhiyuan neither admitted nor denied it, and Qiu Xuning knew that he was not wrong.

After all, love letters are still embarrassing, so Qiu Xuning did not mention it again, but Still remembering his reward, he blushed, and his clear eyes were filled with a faint luster of desire. He tried his best to look directly at He Zhiyuan, and whispered: "Twice a day...and once." He Zhiyuan raised his eyelids and looked

He glanced at it and slowly put his palm on the back of Qiu Xuning's head, trying to push it in his direction.

Qiu Xuning reached out to block He Zhiyuan's face, cleared his throat, and tried to make his throat less hoarse and sticky, "Otherwise...or I'll do it. Right?"

He Zhiyuan's face was half blocked by him, and only a pair of eyes were exposed, staring silently at Qiu Xuning's eyes.

Qiu Xuning couldn't help but stretched out her hand to cover He Zhiyuan's eyes again.