135

My water broke!

Qiu Xuning didn't know what amniotic fluid was. Although his stomach didn't hurt, he still became nervous and asked stumblingly: "What should I do? What should I do?" He Zhiyuan was still on the phone and reached out to grab him

, speaking quickly. He asked quickly: "Is the door key here?"

"Yes, it's still in my coat pocket." Qiu Xuning said nervously.

At this time, the call was connected. He Zhiyuan explained the situation to the other end of the phone, and hurriedly grabbed Qiu Xuning and went out. He didn't even have time to change his shoes, so he just put on slippers and went out.

He Zhiyuan didn't have a car yet, and it was still noon, so he was afraid there would be a traffic jam, but there was no other way. He took a taxi and took Qiu Xuning straight to the hospital.

I was also very lucky. Although it was during the rush hour, there were not many cars on the road, so it didn't take much time.

The doctor Du Mingfeng invited from all the way was ready and borrowed the operating room of a large hospital. However, Qiu Xuning's consultation or other matters did not need to be entered into the medical system. Therefore, except for a few doctor assistants, no one knew about Qiu Xuning's identity. matter.

When he arrived at the hospital, Qiu Xuning was taken in by the doctor for examination and treatment.

He Zhiyuan was sweating profusely and had an anxious and nervous expression on his face. Du Mingyi also rushed over. He lived closer to the hospital, so he arrived at the hospital earlier than He Zhiyuan. When he saw He Zhiyuan, he asked: "How could this happen? Suddenly the amniotic water broke? What did you do?"

He Zhiyuan was a little annoyed and said in a low tone: "I didn't do anything, and it suddenly broke."

Du Mingyi reassured: "Don't be nervous, check the situation first, didn't the doctor say that the amniotic water broke? Does it depend on the situation?"

He Zhiyuan didn't say anything. Qiu Xuning's situation was very special. A small problem would make him very nervous. Moreover, if the amniotic water broke, it was not a small problem. His little fool would actually think it was that.

After waiting outside for a while, the doctor's assistant came out and said to them: "The pregnant woman is in good condition now. A small amount of amniotic fluid has leaked out. It has been dealt with. She will not give birth prematurely. However, there is still one month left before the due date. It is recommended to be hospitalized." It's convenient for observation."

He Zhiyuan did not hesitate, "Let's go to the hospital."

Du Mingyi also breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's the last month. It will be fine after giving birth. You have to pay attention to it in the future. Just one of you has gone through so much trouble. If it happens again, One, and he will die from exhaustion."

There can be no more, He Zhiyuan thought.

He Zhiyuan arranged a VIP ward for Qiu Xuning. It was very quiet and there was a TV to watch. Qiu Xuning was lying on the bed and taking a deep breath. When he saw He Zhiyuan walking in, he whispered: "Brother, turn on the TV, I want to watch TV."

He Zhiyuan said: "Don't read, just read."

He Zhiyuan took a book and handed it to him. Qiu Xuning saw that it was a Grimm's Fairy Tales. He was speechless, "I have read this several times, and now I don't want to read anymore."

He Zhiyuan said, "Then just chat with me."

Qiu Xuning blinked and looked at him quietly, "What are you talking about?"