43

Qiu Xuning took off his soft trousers, sat at the foot of the bed, and stared at the wet marks on his trousers for a long time, with a light mist filling his clear and warm eyes.

It was not because he was ignorant. He vaguely remembered some unspeakable contents in the dream, and felt uncomfortable in his heart.

He sat for a while, then found some clean and fresh trousers and put them on. Then he rolled up the dirty trousers and went out like a thief.

It was already twelve o'clock in the evening, everyone was asleep, and the stairs were dark. Qiu Xuning was a little scared. He turned on the lights in the living room and stairs on the second floor before he dared to go downstairs.

When he got downstairs, he didn't dare to make any noise. He tiptoed to the bathroom and started washing his pants.

After washing his pants, he went back to the balcony on the second floor to dry them.

As soon as he hung his pants on the bamboo pole, he turned around and saw He Zhiyuan standing behind him, looking at him.

Qiu Xuning was startled, with a bit of panic and nervousness on his face, "How come you don't make any sound when you walk?" He

Zhiyuan looked at him with a slightly probing look and said, "You don't want to sleep?"

Qiu Xuning asked. He hesitated and said: "I can't sleep."

He Zhiyuan's eyes passed through him and fell on the pajamas that had just been dried and were still dripping. Qiu Xuning noticed his gaze and his face turned red like a cooked shrimp. Just as he was thinking When he was saying something, He Zhiyuan suddenly said: "Dream, legacy?"

Before Qiu Xuning could say anything, his sudden words made him cough violently. This was probably his most embarrassing moment. He calmed down his breathing, slid his throat a few times, and quibbled in a low voice: "When I was drinking water, I accidentally poured it on my pants." He Zhiyuan lowered his eyes, watching the small movement of wringing his fingers, and

raised the corners of his lips slightly, smiling. He stood up and said, "It's just a dream or a legacy."

Qiu Xuning raised his eyes slightly, saw his smile under the dim light, his lips moved, and suddenly he couldn't say anything in defense.

He Zhiyuan's voice was low and slightly muted, "I've had it too. The dream and legacy prove that you are healthy and functioning normally."

Qiu Xuning didn't know why he suddenly became a popular physiologist. His face was still very red, so late at night. , under the dim light of the balcony, the embarrassment and embarrassment on his face were not clearly visible, but people could still appreciate the shy and uncomfortable aura emanating from his body.

However, He Zhiyuan didn't seem to notice, and asked as if nothing had happened: "Are you dreaming?"

Qiu Xuning lowered his head, feeling a little dry and speechless.

He Zhiyuan said: "Dreams, nocturnal emissions, and semen are normal. They are not diseases. There is no need to be afraid."

Qiu Xuning retorted in a low voice: "I'm not afraid."

After a pause, he added: "I know it's normal. You don't need to tell me about it. Yes, I have studied biology."

He Zhiyuan asked: "What dream did you have?"

Qiu Xuning's face turned a little redder. He raised his eyes and looked at He Zhiyuan. His expression seemed casual, just asking ordinary questions, but But Qiu Xuning's whole body tensed up. He pursed his lips and said, "I won't tell you." He