121

Qiu Xuning originally thought that she had to have a good talk with Qiu Haiyan, but she didn't expect that Qiu Haiyan didn't look for him again because he liked to escape and didn't take the initiative to look for her, so it was not until the day of boarding the ship for travel.

Because He Zhiyuan took care of the whole process, Zhou Mingmei and the others only had to get on the boat, and they didn't need to think about anything else. To Qiu Xuning's surprise, Qiu Haiyan also followed.

But even when he went out, Qiu Haiyan didn't talk to him.

This made Qiu Xuning uneasy, worried that Qiu Haiyan would be extremely disappointed with him and no longer want to talk to him.

When he returned to his bedroom, Qiu Xuning found the old mobile phone on his table that had been confiscated by Qiu Haiyan. He was speechless for a moment while holding the old mobile phone.

After standing for a while, he took his mobile phone and opened the chat box with Qiu Haiyan. He deleted, deleted and deleted for a long time before typing out the next line and sending it, "Sister, thank you."

Qiu Haiyan did not reply to him.

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief, feeling relaxed as if a heavy burden had been lifted.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Qiu Xuning, accompanied by He Zhiyuan, went to the People's Hospital opposite.

Because this matter was embarrassing, Qiu Xuning still went to see Dr. Xie from last time.

Dr. Xie is still very young, in his thirties or forties. He wears glasses and is very elegant. His eyes are full of gentle light. He naturally remembers Qiu Xuning. This time he saw a tall and handsome boy following him and understood. "There is still time, let's do a comprehensive examination to see the situation."

Before, it was only B-ultrasound. In addition to images, some invisible data had to be checked through blood tests and other means.

With He Zhiyuan accompanying him, Qiu Xuning felt much more at ease and went for a check-up with the doctor. However, the results of the check-up did not come out quickly, so Dr. Home, come back tomorrow to get the inspection report.

But Qiu Xuning was thinking about something and refused to leave. She turned to look at He Zhiyuan, which was a bit hard to say.

He Zhiyuan understood and asked: "Doctor, if he is pregnant, will he have milk (water?)"

Dr. The prolactin will increase about ten times. Physiologically, some milk (water) may be produced."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

He was frightened and his voice stuttered, "Can't we live without it?"

Dr. Xie said: "Some physiological phenomena are difficult to reverse, but it's hard to say for your situation. After all, there is no precedent, and there may not be milk. At that time, we will have to refer to various numerical values ​​before making a conclusion." Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief and said, "

It's better to There's no milk, that's weird."

He didn't notice that the expression on He Zhiyuan's face looked like disappointment for a moment.

Qiu Xuning was really relieved. It would be weird if there was milk.

Talk to the doctor After hearing this, Qiu Xuning couldn't hold it back. She blushed and said: "And doctor, I don't have that...that, how could I be pregnant?"

Dr. Xie asked subconsciously: "Which one?"

Qiu Xuning said He said, "...it's just menstruation. If I have a uterus, then...why don't I have menstruation?"