34

Ever since Qiu Shuohai started gambling, the Qiu family has been in trouble. Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Shunming often quarreled, and Qiu Haiyan stopped going home, but He Zhiyuan's life was obviously getting better.

Zhou Mingmei didn't treat him well, nor did she treat him badly. She basically treated him as an airhead, which was obviously a good thing for He Zhiyuan.

Qiu Xuning told Zhou Mingmei about giving He Zhiyuan pocket money. After hearing this, she didn't even curse. Instead, she kept a cold face for a while and then said: "Where can I have money at home to give him food and shelter?" That's good. Why do you need pocket money? You thought this was his home?"

Qiu Xuning said, "But he gave me the money?"

When Zhou Mingmei mentioned this, she became angry and said, "That idiot of your dad, at first He also lied to me and said he only had 60,000 yuan. He paid off Shuohai's 50,000 yuan gambling debt and gave me 10,000 yuan. He took 80,000 to 90,000 yuan and hid it. He is really good. If it weren't for you guys, I would have divorced him. ."

Even though she said that, she wasn't necessarily really angry, and judging from her expression, Qiu Shunming probably handed over the money in the end.

Qiu Xuning was a little embarrassed. He whispered: "But there should be some money left. How about giving him some pocket money?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "You think eighty or ninety thousand is a lot, and it will be spent soon. ."

Qiu Xuning was a little surprised, "Where did the money go?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "Your brother is getting older and I have to find a house for him. This money is just enough for his down payment."

Qiu Xuning was stunned, Zhou Mingmei was afraid of him Feeling uncomfortable, he quickly said: "Your brother is already 20 now. It will not be convenient for him to have a girlfriend and live with us in the future. I will pay him the down payment first, and then let him go to work and pay off the mortgage. When the time comes, I will give him the down payment." You buy it."

Qiu Xuning said "Ah", shook his head and said, "You don't have to buy it for me." He thought for a while and asked, "What if I don't want to work and still go gambling?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "He dares!"

After so long, Qiu Xuning has gotten to know Qiu Shuohai a little bit. He always feels that Qiu Shuohai will still gamble. The first time he told him that he lost two thousand yuan, but now it has increased to fifty thousand yuan. In the future, he will Not more? Qiu Xuning had this worry and couldn't help but tell Zhou Mingmei.

After hearing this, Zhou Mingmei's expression became worse and worse, "Did you gamble a month ago?"

Qiu Xuning said in a low voice: "At that time, I lost two thousand yuan."

Zhou Mingmei frowned more and more, what Qiu Xuning was worried about, Of course she was also worried, especially when Qiu Shuohai was beaten by Qiu Shunming, she said that as long as she gave him a little more money, she could win it back!

Zhou Mingmei values ​​Qiu Shuohai. If she doesn't value him, she won't let him grow old at home. But no matter how much she values ​​him, she can't compare to Qiu Xuning. Qiu Xuning has such good grades. It would be terrible if he is led astray by Qiu Shuohai, a gambler. .

After all, the high school entrance examination will be held soon.

Zhou Mingmei made up her mind and did not plan to pay the down payment to buy a house for Qiu Shuohai. She said to Qiu Xuning: "Just study hard and don't worry about other things." Qiu Xuning did not dare to say that