84

It was a happy event that Qiu Zhaozhao was admitted to college. Zhou Mingmei and his wife wanted to host a banquet, so Qiu Xuning was asked to invite He Zhiyuan.

Qiu Xuning was a little embarrassed. He actually knew that He Zhiyuan didn't like his family. No matter who he was, he didn't like him very much, or even rejected him. After moving out of Qiu's family, he could not meet Qiu Shunming, Zhou Mingmei and the others, and he would not meet or have wine with them. He might not be happy to come over for this kind of thing.

Although he thought a lot, he still asked He Zhiyuan after he returned and told him, "It doesn't matter if you don't come." But He Zhiyuan only thought for

a few seconds and agreed, which surprised Qiu Xuning.

He Zhiyuan touched his round and white earlobe and said softly: "You go, I'll go."

The banquet was held in the largest hotel in the county, and many seven aunts and eight aunts that Qiu Xuning didn't recognize were invited. There were about ten tables filled with relatives. Qiu Xuning pulled He Zhiyuan to sit at a slightly remote table. The people at that table were all young people. Except for Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan, they were basically in their early twenties.

There was a young man at the table who took a bottle of beer and poured it for the people around him. When he came to He Zhiyuan, he looked at He Zhiyuan a few more times and asked with a smile: "Are you drinking?" He Zhiyuan glanced at Qiu Xuning and

put the plastic cup in his hands. Passing it over, the young man poured him a full glass.

When he arrived in front of Qiu Xuning, he also asked him: "Do you want it?"

Qiu Xuning was about to refuse, but he didn't know what he thought of. He slowly raised the plastic cup and said, "Pour me a little."

The young man poured it for him. As a result, my hands were shaking and it was filled up in no time.

Qiu Xuning looked at the full glass of beer and said dryly: "...Thank you."

He looked at the yellow beer and sipped it with his lips. The alcohol content of the beer was actually very low, making it difficult to be intoxicating. And it’s not too bad to drink.

Qiu Xuning thought of the little pudding that was stained with beer flavor one night a long time ago. In fact, the taste was not very good, but because it was stained with He Zhiyuan's breath, it made people throb.

After so long, he still remembered that drinking beer now gave him an intoxicating sweet feeling.

He Zhiyuan asked him in a low voice: "Do you know how to drink?"

Qiu Xuning took a sip and frowned slightly. Because of the noisy environment, both he and He Zhiyuan spoke in a higher voice, "It doesn't seem to be very difficult to drink. "

He Zhiyuan raised the corners of his lips slightly, showed a faint smile in Qiu Xuning's line of sight, and said, "Don't get drunk." When Qiu Xuning heard this, he felt that he had been underestimated. It was very difficult to get drunk after drinking beer

. He's not that good.

Since that day, Qiu Xuning had always wanted to compete with He Zhiyuan, but she was also afraid that he would really be unable to bear it, so she was timid and did not dare to offend He Zhiyuan too much.

He Zhiyuan looked at him and as soon as he finished speaking, Qiu Xuning raised his neck and drank the glass of beer.

After drinking, he burped a little, and he covered his mouth in embarrassment. His fair face was a little red at this time. After he felt that he no longer had the desire to burp, he raised his face, clear and clear. He looked directly at He Zhiyuan, feeling a little proud and excited.