129

Qiu Xuning's hand was not very strong, but He Zhiyuan hissed and said, "It hurts." "

..." Qiu Xuning knew that his strength was not strong. Seeing He Zhiyuan like this, he still retracted his hand and buried his face in his schoolbag to block it. His face turned red with embarrassment.

Before He Zhiyuan could coax him, he heard Du Mingyi talking to Qiu Haiyan in front of him naturally: "Speaking of which, you should be married, right?" Qiu Haiyan glanced at him

, her face a little confused, not knowing what he was. He didn't mean it, but he still answered: "No."

Du Mingyi said: "What a coincidence, I'm not married either. It seems that we are really single."

Qiu Haiyan did not refute.

When they arrived at the airport, He Zhiyuan took advantage of the time when Qiu Xuning and Qiu Haiyan went to the toilet and asked Du Mingyi, "Do you want to pursue sister Ningning?" Du Mingyi

smiled and said, "She is quite good-looking."

He Zhiyuan stared at him. Look, Du Mingyi quickly lost the battle and said honestly: "I just feel...she knows all about you...I feel like she is a good girl, tolerant and gentle, and different from those women."

"It kind of attracts me." Du Mingyi concluded.

He Zhiyuan said: "They have a good relationship as siblings."

Du Mingyi smiled coquettishly: "As you know, I don't have much ability. When I was still a high school student, my mother wanted to find me a wife, who was the youngest daughter of the Dou family. With such a charming and savage temperament, she really thought that she was a fairy princess and the whole world was pampering her. Who the hell is not a baby anymore? I was so annoyed that those women all looked the same, and they didn’t even feel tired wearing a fake face. , Anyway, I look tired, and when I see my younger brother and sister, I feel fresh and refined." "

But don't worry, I won't be so hasty. If it's not suitable, I won't force it. If it's suitable... you think our relationship will be fine. , wouldn’t it be better if we get closer and become a family in the future?” Du Mingyi actually thought a little deeply. After all, growing up in a wealthy family, there are always some twists and turns in his mind.

He Zhiyuan glanced at him slowly and said, "Don't think too much of me. My family is not as rich as yours now." Du Mingyi was a little embarrassed. Although they said they had a good relationship, in fact, the

He family fell. When others were full, his family didn't say anything to help, they even stepped on it and shared the big cake with others, "...Brother, our relationship is pretty good now. What was it like back then? I was I can't make the decision, and I really can't help."

The He family was also trying to survive by cutting off its tail. By the time He Zhiyuan's parents passed away, more than half of them had died, and the rest were also watched by other relatives. He Zhiyuan could be reduced to the point where he was not related by blood at all. Qiu family, there is no hidden secret in this.

Now He Zhiyuan is indeed rich. When he comes of age, the huge inheritance left by his parents will be enough for him to eat and drink for a lifetime.

But those legacies are nothing compared to previous industries.

Whether he lives a happy life as an ordinary person or returns to that circle, it all depends on He Zhiyuan's thoughts.

He Zhiyuan said: "Whether you want to or not, you have to see what sister Ning Ning means. She has been single. You are in good condition and you can try." His attitude