7

The first time he saw Qiu Xuning cry was when Qiu Xuning came back yesterday. She burst into tears when she saw him and looked frightened. The second time she saw him cry is now.

After being discharged from the hospital, Qiu Xuning's bones and flesh seemed to have been softened. With a little twist, he could squeeze out a pool of tears.

"You -" He Zhiyuan uttered one word and then stopped suddenly, without making any sound.

Qiu Xuning refused to raise his head. He also wanted to speak, but when he opened his mouth, his throat felt blocked. If he spoke, he would definitely burst into tears, which would be even more embarrassing.

He bent down, put the rice bowl on the ground, sniffed, lowered his head and turned to leave.

He Zhiyuan suddenly grabbed his wrist, and said in a low and slow voice: "Wait."

Qiu Xuning struggled for a while, but did not struggle out. His shoulders were still twitching, and the sound of sobbing was particularly clear in this space. His head seemed to drop to his chest.

Because of his posture, his thin neck was particularly conspicuous, exuding a fragile beauty like a swan's neck. Under the bright light, it also glowed with a layer of gleaming brilliance.

Even at night, Qiu Xuning still wore a hat, with some black hair falling from the brim.

Looking from He Zhiyuan's perspective, only half of his cheek could be seen. Because of his excitement, his cheeks were flushed with a layer of crimson, and even the thin auricles were stained with a layer of pink.

However, Qiu Xuning seemed to notice his gaze and turned to look the other way, avoiding his gaze.

"Wait a minute." He Zhiyuan whispered.

Qiu Xuning sniffed, her Adam's apple slid several times, and then she managed to speak: "What are you doing?"

He Zhiyuan's eyes darkened, and his voice became a bit hoarse due to his deep voice, "I can get along well with you."

Qiu Xuning He wiped his tears and wanted to look back at him, but it seemed that he couldn't wipe away the tears no matter how hard he wiped them away, which made him a little embarrassed. He had to push down the brim of his hat to block his red and swollen eyes, and secretly looked at He Zhiyuan's face from under the brim. "...Really?" he asked in a whisper.

He Zhiyuan let go of his hand and said lightly "Yeah".

Qiu Xuning turned her back to him and sniffed again, "I didn't tell anyone that you had a watch, and I don't blame you for hitting me. I did something wrong and made you angry. I'm sorry." In

fact, Qiu Xuning used this The nasal voice sounded funny, but He Zhiyuan didn't laugh. He touched his pocket, took out a tissue, and handed it to him.

When Qiu Xuning saw the tissue, he was a little flattered. He took it and thanked He Zhiyuan in a vague voice: "Thank you."

He wiped away his tears and gently pressed his eyes with the back of his slightly cold hands to let the blood around his eyes relax. The heat subsided a little, then he turned around and his voice finally became clearer, "...Are you hungry?"

Before He Zhiyuan could speak, Qiu Xuning continued: "You haven't had dinner, you must be hungry."

He As he said that, he cautiously raised his eyes and glanced at He Zhiyuan. When he saw him looking over, he quickly lowered his eyes. His eyes must have been red and swollen by now, which made them unsightly.

He Zhiyuan said: "Well, I'm hungry."

Qiu Xuning wanted to laugh, but was a little nervous, "Then will you eat...?"