148

Qiu Xuning took them to He Zhiyuan's house. When they left, they all made a tacit understanding of not letting Qiu Shunming and Qiu Shuohai know about this matter, so no one went to wake Qiu Shunming.

He Zhiyuan's aunt had just made Doudou milk powder, and measured the milk temperature very experiencedly. At the most suitable time, she picked up Doudou and fed him. During this process, Doudou did not cry or fuss, and his eyes were very alert. Looking at her, he grabbed the bottle in his hand very consciously, opened his small red mouth, bit the pacifier, and sucked the pacifier until it made a squeaking sound.

The aunt was surprised, it was the first time she met such a well-behaved little baby.

While she was lovingly watching the baby drink milk, there was a knock on the door. The aunt held the baby and went to open the door. She was startled when she saw a bunch of people standing outside. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan clearly. , said: "You are back so early, I have just made milk powder for him."

Zhou Mingmei felt very itchy when she saw the baby in her arms, and directly reached out to her, "Let me hug my grandson!"

Auntie saw She looked almost fanatical and a little frightened. She hesitated and looked at He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan said, "Give her a hug. Thank you, auntie." After hearing what he said, the aunt carefully handed the baby to Zhou Mingmei's hands

.

Doudou refused to accept life and did not cry when being held by anyone. Now being held by Zhou Mingmei, he just looked at Zhou Mingmei with his beautiful big eyes and kept sucking the pacifier in his mouth. Because of his teething, he changed his pacifier very frequently. He would bite the pacifier almost every two or three times. Now this pacifier seems to have reached the end of its lifespan, and the gap has become much larger, so after he keeps sucking, A lot of it flowed down from the corner of the mouth and fell on the drool pocket, making the small breasts wet.

Zhou Mingmei felt very beautiful in her heart when she looked at it, and said: "You are so good, even feeding so well!"

The aunt was sent out by He Zhiyuan, the door was also closed, and Nuo Da's living room was crowded with water to watch Doudou eat. Doudou, who was in the center of the line of sight, was not afraid of the danger and continued to drink his own milk as if nothing had happened.

Qiu Zhaozhao asked Qiu Xuning: "How old is he?"

Qiu Xuning hesitated and did not dare to say.

Zhou Mingmei also thought about this problem and raised her eyes to look at him.

Qiu Xuning looked at them and finally couldn't stand it anymore, and whispered: "It's been almost eight months."

Zhou Mingmei: "..."

Qiu Zhaozhao: "..."

Zhou Mingmei asked: "It's really you Born?"

Qiu Xuning nodded shamefully, "It's true."

Zhou Mingmei did the math in her mind and said in shock: "When you were in your senior year of high school!?"

She stood up with the baby in her arms, the expression on her face was a bit scary, Qiu Xuning stood in front of her with her head lowered as if she had done something wrong, and whispered: "It was really an accident. I didn't know I could have it."

Zhou Mingmei sat back and said nothing.

Qiu Xuning also knelt down anxiously, looking up at her.

Zhou Mingmei said: "So you kept lying to me when you were in your senior year of high school?"