65

Qiu Xuning was so shy that she didn't even dare to look. She closed her eyes and followed the memory just now, wanting to kiss He Zhiyuan's beautiful lips.

After kissing that soft spot, Qiu Xuning slowly opened her eyes and met He Zhiyuan's light brown eyes.

Qiu Xuning froze, and soon his face turned red. He stepped back and stuttered: "You, you're not asleep!" He

Zhiyuan's eyes were wide awake. He stretched out his finger, pointed at the corner of his mouth, and said: " You kissed the wrong person."

Qiu Xuning just kissed the corner of He Zhiyuan's mouth.

Qiu Xuning breathed rapidly, a little embarrassed, "You're still pretending to sleep!"

He Zhiyuan sat up from the bed, looked at Qiu Xuning and smiled, "How would I know you would kiss me secretly if you didn't pretend to be asleep?"

"I... then I'll kiss you openly!" Qiu Xuning pretended to be angry, blushed and took a few steps forward. He knelt on the bed with one knee, grabbed He Zhiyuan's shoulders with both hands, lowered his head, and wanted to kiss him.

He Zhiyuan blocked his face with one hand and said, "No."

Qiu Xuning didn't have any courage to begin with. After being rejected by He Zhiyuan, he softened like a deflated ball. He pursed his lips and backed away. , the blush on his face climbed to the tips of his ears.

When He Zhiyuan saw him like this, he subconsciously rubbed and caressed his fingertips, raising the corners of his lips, still smiling.

Seeing that he was still laughing, Qiu Xuning finally became angry and couldn't help but reach out and hit him on the shoulder. "You're still laughing, what's so funny?"

He Zhiyuan slowly stopped smiling, his voice was slightly hoarse, "There's nothing funny."

Qiu Xuning reached out and opened his mouth. After hearing this, He

Zhiyuan lay back down, grabbed the quilt tightly, and pulled it on his body.

Seeing him lying on the bed, Qiu Xuning slowly loosened his grip on the quilt, "Have you taken a shower? If you come to my bed to sleep after sweating, I will be angry." He Zhiyuan said, "I washed it .

"

Lifting a corner of the quilt, he stretched out his hand and gently patted the empty half of the bed. He looked at Qiu Xuning with a smile in his eyes, "Come up and sleep together." Qiu Xuning's cheeks were still red, and

his eyes were getting darker and darker. Hydrated and shiny, he looked at He Zhiyuan, hesitant.

He Zhiyuan said, "You dare to kiss secretly, but not go to bed?"

"..." Qiu Xuning swallowed a sip of water before saying, "I...I didn't take a shower." He

Zhiyuan had no idea about his almost stubborn little mysophobia. He looked at Qiu Xuning's rosy little face and whispered, "I don't dislike you."

Qiu Xuning coughed lightly and whispered, "Then I'll take a bath first, and then... come again?"

He Zhiyuan took a deep breath. , put down the quilt, and said in a lazy tone, "It's up to you."

Qiu Xuning took the clothes and went to the bathroom. Not long after, he came out of the bathroom.

The weather was still cold, although the air conditioner was turned on in the room. Although the heating was on, Qiu Xuning still wore long sleeves and long trousers, wrapping himself tightly.

He walked to the bed, lifted the quilt, and saw He Zhiyuan's face. He had his eyes closed at the moment and seemed to be asleep. It looked like he was dead.