138

Qiu Xuning blushed and reached out to cover Doudou's eyes. There were already two or three small white baby teeth on Doudou's pink gums. When she smiled, her baby teeth were shining white and looked extremely cute.

He covered his eyes and chuckled, seemingly amused.

Qiu Xuning tried to move her hand away, and when they looked at each other, Doudou immediately laughed again. Even the baby teeth on the pink gums were not fully grown, but the smile could be so bright. Qiu Xuning felt so soft in his heart just looking at it. She started to tremble, and couldn't help but hold Doudou's little face in her hands and kiss her a few times.

Doudou seems to be born with a lot of laughter, and she can giggle even when Qiu Xuning kisses her.

Put the baby on the floor covered with blankets and let him crawl and play slowly. Then he looked away, turned to He Zhiyuan and said, "Don't kiss me in front of Doudou anymore, you are teaching bad things to children." He Zhiyuan said, "

He I can't understand."

Qiu Xuning's face was still a little rosy. She looked at He Zhiyuan with clear and alert eyes, and whispered: "I always feel that Doudou knows what we are doing." He Zhiyuan stared at him and once

again reached out to hook the back of his head. , and placed a few more kisses on his cheeks that felt so good. Before Qiu Xuning could say anything, he said, "He doesn't understand." Qiu Xuning: "...

"

He knew that He Zhiyuan wouldn't listen, so he rubbed it He rubbed his face and stopped talking.

After giving birth, Qiu Xuning's cheeks are still as round as before with some baby fat, and he still looks a little green and childish, not quite like an adult. When he occasionally goes out to buy groceries, he is still thought of as a high school student running errands for his mother. However, now he is a father. He still feels that the scene of this family of three is a bit fantasy, but what is certain is that he feels happy at this time.

Summer vacation is coming soon. He Zhiyuan is even busier. Qiu Xuning also has to prepare for the start of school. Dou Dou spends most of the time with the nanny, but he recognizes people very well. Even if he goes to see him the next day, he seems to be the same. Recognizing who his parents were, Qiu Xuning had already begun to grin, revealing his pink gums with only milky white and soft baby teeth, before Qiu Xuning came to him. He stretched out his hands towards Qiu Xuning in the nanny's arms, asking for a hug. hug.

Qiu Xuning smiled and ran up to him quickly, reaching out and hugging Doudou's body. Doudou seemed to have inherited the tall genes of his parents. Before he was one year old, his body length was longer than that of babies of the same age. He has to grow a lot. Qiu Xuning measured his height last week and he is already 73.9cm. He also likes to eat solid food and is not picky at all. The nanny and aunt praised him as the most worry-free baby she has ever taken care of. He is not very troublesome. .

Qiu Xuning hugged Doudou and rubbed his milk-scented breasts with her mouth. As expected, Doudou giggled in a dignified manner and narrowed her big black eyes that looked very similar to Qiu Xuning's. It became a crescent moon and looked extremely cute.

A smile appeared on Qiu Xuning's face unconsciously.

The cat at home is getting fatter and fatter. Both it and the dog like Doudou and often hang around in his room. The nanny is more cautious and does not let cats and dogs get close to the baby. When Qiu Xuning comes back, they run over to play with Doudou. Will not be driven away.

The fat cat Youyou has always been good-tempered and clingy, and Doudou also loves to play with it. He will touch it with his small palms in stroking motions, and it will lie down consciously, and will push Doudou's legs from time to time. Little hands, let him continue touching.