75

After He Zhiyuan's performance, Qiu Xuning went over and found He Zhiyuan.

He Zhiyuan was taking off his vest and stopped when he saw Qiu Xuning coming over.

Qiu Xuning cleared her throat and whispered: "You played Romeo so vividly that it's as if Romeo was still alive. I owe you an Oscar."

He Zhiyuan laughed, with a little tenderness in his voice, and said, "Why are you blowing a rainbow fart?"

"You are a god descended to earth, don't always put shit and piss in your mouth." Qiu Xuning said pretending to be serious, blushing again, and took out the things behind him, "Here, this is for you."

He held it in his hand There is a red rose, but it is fake. The girl in the class who loves crafts made the gauze flowers. Qiu Xuning can buy a lot of them for two yuan each, but it is too conspicuous to hold a lot in his hand. , I secretly bought one and hid it in my coat, only now did I dare to take it out.

Qiu Xuning looked around and saw that no one was looking towards them. He quickly stretched out his arms and muttered: "Hurry up and put it down, otherwise it will be bad if you are seen." He

Zhiyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the bright and warm mesh in his hand . Rose laughed softly, and he reached out to take it. Just when he was about to talk to Qiu Xuning, Liu Yulu ran over and called him: "He Zhiyuan." When she saw Qiu Xuning, she was stunned for a moment and laughed

. "You come to the show too."

Qiu Xuning looked at Liu Yulu and called obediently: "Hello, senior sister."

He noticed that Liu Yulu was also wearing beautiful makeup, and her lips were rosy and radiant.

Liu Yulu noticed his look and subconsciously flipped up his hair. Then he looked at He Zhiyuan, showed a gentle smile, and said, "You did a great job. I heard the teacher even praised you." Logically speaking, He Zhiyuan should praise you back

. He said a few words, but he simply said "hmm", and the smile that was still on the corners of his mouth just now disappeared, as if it had never appeared.

Qiu Xuning coughed lightly and whispered: "Senior sister, you also performed very well, and you are very beautiful today." Before

Liu Yulu could say anything, He Zhiyuan reached out and held his shoulders and said: "Let's go out. "

Eh-" Liu Yulu wanted to persuade him to stay, but didn't know what to say.

Qiu Xuning looked back at her and said, "Senior, let's go first." The

cultural performance can last until the evening, and if everything is fine, you can actually go home now.

Liu Yulu stood there in despair, swallowing the words he wanted to say back into his stomach.

Qiu Xuning and He Zhiyuan walked out of the auditorium together. He Zhiyuan took off all his clothes, revealing the black vest underneath. Qiu Xuning took off his coat and handed it to him, "Would you put it on first?" He Zhiyuan looked

down at him and stretched out his hand. I pinched his soft and fleshy cheeks and whispered: "You can dress yourself, I'm not cold."

Because he ran around on the stage, there was a thin layer of sweat on his back, but he wasn't cold. .

Qiu Xuning looked at him stubbornly, "Put it on first, I see you feel so cold."

He Zhiyuan glanced at him one last time and reached out to take his coat, "You don't mind if I'm sweating?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned. , really lowered his head and thought about it, and finally said hesitantly: "No, don't dislike it..."

He Zhiyuan snorted coldly, hugged Qiu Xuning's neck, and rubbed the sweat from his face onto Qiu Xuning's cheek.