134

Coping with the first time does not mean that he can escape the second time. Qiu Xuning didn't sleep well all night. He fell asleep at five o'clock in the morning. At about eleven o'clock at noon, he was called. The ringtone woke him up. He fumbled for his phone for a while, but couldn't find it. Then he opened his eyes sleepily and grabbed the phone, "Hello? Who is it?"

Zhou Mingmei heard something wrong with his voice and said, "You are still asleep. Ah? Don't you have classes in the morning?"

Qiu Xuning woke up immediately when he heard her voice. He opened his mouth and lying was as easy as eating and drinking. "I don't have classes in the morning, what's wrong?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "Let's have lunch together? Do you have classes in the afternoon? Do you want to play together?"

Qiu Xuning said quickly: "There are classes, and they are experimental classes."

Zhou Mingmei: "That's it..."

She was a little unhappy , "Why don't you ask for leave? Your dad and I are here, how about we go shopping together?"

Qiu Xuning hesitated. He was timid. If He Zhiyuan hadn't been by his side yesterday, he wouldn't have dared to meet Zhou Mingmei and the others. He hesitated. After that, he still said firmly: "Next time? During the holiday, I will go shopping with you again."

Zhou Mingmei listened and did not force it, "Then we will talk about it later. Come out quickly and we will go together again." After lunch, your dad suddenly wanted to come to the school cafeteria for lunch. It’s cheap, and I think about it. We can play for a few more days and then come to your school for lunch.” Qiu Xuning: “

…”

He listened. , cold sweat broke out, and he said with difficulty: "Okay."

He had no reason to refuse them at all.

Zhou Mingmei said: "We have already arrived at your school. Get up quickly. You haven't eaten breakfast, have you?"

Qiu Xuning was so anxious that she even answered absentmindedly, "...Breakfast has been eaten. Slow down, don't be in such a hurry. I It's not healed yet."

After hanging up the phone, Qiu Xuning sat on the bed in a daze. After a while, he got up and called He Zhiyuan.

When He Zhiyuan received the call, the last class had just ended. He walked to a quiet place and received the call. After hearing what Qiu Xuning said, he comforted him: "Don't be afraid, I will handle it." Qiu Xuning

asked: "I What should I do? Do I still want to go out? It's so hot today. I'm afraid I won't be able to cover the sun if it's too bright."

He Zhiyuan said, "Just don't let him come." This

is not the first time this kind of thing has happened to He Zhiyuan I did it, so Zhou Mingmei received a message. He Zhiyuan booked a restaurant for them and sent them the address. When Zhou Mingmei saw it, she immediately changed her mind and called Qiu Xuning again and said, "Ning Ning, He Zhiyuan He said he would provide us with room and board. I had lunch at xx restaurant. Do you want to come with me? There is a seat!"

Qiu Xuning: "..."

Can this be done?

Of course Qiu Xuning refused. Zhou Mingmei said regretfully after hearing this: "It's free if you don't eat." Qiu Xuning said: "It's

too far, I don't want to go."

As soon as he said this, he knew it was a It's a terrible excuse. Sure enough, Zhou Mingmei immediately said: "Then I'll pick you up. Although taking a taxi is expensive, it's impossible to travel without spending money. Come out and wait for me at the school gate. I'll ask the driver to pick you up." That."