101

It didn't take long for He Zhiyuan's college entrance examination results to come out. He actually did well in the exam, with a score of 626. Last year's score line was only over 500, and he exceeded it by dozens of points.

It would be a pity not to go to school with such a score. Qiu Xuning was shaken again, but after all it was not him who made the decision, but He Zhiyuan himself, so he still chose to repeat the class. The teacher tried to talk to his parents but couldn't find anyone. In the end, I could only find the enrollment form, Zhou Mingmei’s contact information, and contacted Zhou Mingmei.

When Zhou Mingmei answered the phone, Qiu Xuning happened to be eating at home. When she heard Zhou Mingmei mention He Zhiyuan's name, she was stunned for a moment and raised her face to stare at Zhou Mingmei.

Zhou Mingmei said: "He Zhiyuan is already eighteen years old. He has made up his mind. I am not his parents, so how can I control him." He

Zhiyuan's class teacher said: "Then with his grades, he said he has to repeat the exam. If he fails the exam next year, What should I do?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "That's also his own business. He has his own ideas and can make the decision. I can't tell him. You also know that I am his aunt, not a member of his family. Tell him, I can't guarantee it. I'm sure I will be complained about."

When the head teacher heard about the situation at He Zhiyuan's family, he had no choice but to talk to He Zhiyuan in person, but of course it didn't work in the end.

After the summer vacation, He Zhiyuan and Qiu Xuning went to high school together. Perhaps it was a coincidence that He Zhiyuan was transferred to Qiu Xuning's class.

Everything seems to be going for the better.

Qiu Xuning was indescribably happy, and even wanted to sit with He Zhiyuan, but his deskmate was not easy to deal with, and it seemed that there was no three hundred taels of silver here, so he tried hard to hold it back.

He Zhiyuan was also tall, so he could only sit in the back, at a diagonal distance, so Qiu Xuning could see his face when he turned around.

The news of He Zhiyuan's re-study spread as soon as the semester started, so that after the first class, there were always people coming over to look for "classmates" and take the opportunity to take a look at He Zhiyuan.

Hu Xinyi also came and said to Yang Siyue: "I hate it. If I work harder, I can be in the same class as you! If you use handsome guys to look good every day, you will lose a few hairs, and you will be more energetic in studying!"

Yang Siyue Said: "Is it that exaggerated? I feel that He Zhiyuan is just like that, not very handsome." She had

been in close contact with He Zhiyuan, and now she put a low-profile filter on He Zhiyuan, forcing herself to convince herself that he was not handsome, just like that .

Hu Xinyi also had a "you're blind" expression on her face, "He has played basketball, and I have seen him lift up his clothes to wipe his sweat. Oh my god, those abs are so beautiful. None of the athletes in our school have such beautiful abs." Muscles, right? The body proportions are good, and he is so tall, he can lift me up!"

Yang Siyue said: "Don't think about it, he is just a stone man, not enlightened."

Hu Xinyi said: "This is great, it's such a fantasy ! If he has a girlfriend... Tsk."

The voices of the two of them spoke without avoiding Qiu Xuning, so Qiu Xuning could hear clearly. He couldn't help but interjected: "He has a partner." Hu Xinyi was stunned

, "He has a partner. ?"

Qiu Xuning tried his best to not feel so guilty. He nodded and said, "Yes, we have a partner. Stop fantasizing."