124

Did she agree?

Qiu Xuning couldn't believe it. He turned to look at He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan's reaction was calmer than he expected. He glanced at Qiu Xuning and asked, "How do you want me to reply?" Qiu Xuning opened his mouth and said

, "My sister... Did she agree now?"

He Zhiyuan was very calm, and he said, "Your sister has always been very good to you, and I know this is the best choice for you."

Qiu Xuning's lips moved, and his eyes suddenly became hot. "I, I didn't know... I didn't know she would just agree with us. I thought..."

His voice was choked up and he could hardly speak.

He Zhiyuan didn't expect him to cry, so he couldn't help but reach out to wipe his eyes, "This is a good thing, why are you crying?"

Qiu Xuning choked and said, "It's just because it's a good thing, I... I couldn't help it... I didn't want to I'm crying..."

He wiped his tears, but didn't want more tears to flow. He gasped and ran to the bedroom.

He Zhiyuan followed, "Stop crying, your eyes will be swollen from crying and it will make you uncomfortable."

Qiu Xuning said vaguely, "Hmm" and said, "Hurry up and reply to my sister, don't let her wait for you."

He Zhiyuan said, "Hmm" , picked up the phone and replied: "I will."

If Qiu Haiyan said anything else, He Zhiyuan put down the phone, sat next to Qiu Xuning, reached out and wiped the tears from Qiu Xuning's cheeks, "Don't cry, I'll reply to her."

Qiu Xuning looked up. He stood up and looked at him. His eyes were full of tears, and his thick black eyelashes were wet and stuck together. In the blink of an eye, the tears rolled down, "...I didn't even think about it," he said The voice became softer, "I like boys, and I never dared to think about getting support from my family. I really didn't think about it, so I kept it secret. If possible, I don't think they will know it for the rest of their lives, but... But I still want to get their approval and blessings, who likes to be sneaky?"

He Zhiyuan patted his back gently, helped him breathe, and listened to what he said.

"I really didn't expect it, I thought..." Qiu Xuning couldn't go on. Whether he was pretentious or sentimental, having a family member who could support him and respect his choice made a huge stone fall from his heart. Come down.

No matter if it's just his sister, as long as there is one person who can support him, he will feel happy.

The day when the college entrance examination results came out was undoubtedly a busy day. Qiu Xuning received many phone calls one after another, some congratulating, some asking about the results, and some people wanted to hold a university banquet and invite Qiu Xuning to eat. At the end of the day, Qiu Xuning's mouth was dry. got up.

When he went to his alma mater again, Qiu Xuning saw his name hanging on the red banner at the school gate. His alma mater was proud of him because he had a high score of 728 and became the provincial champion. The alma mater even rewarded him with a hundred thousand yuan. piece.

One hundred thousand yuan, and he gave fifty thousand to his family, and he still had fifty thousand left. Qiu Xuning was no longer short of money now, but his belly was getting rounder. However, he had a slender figure and a thin frame. He could still wear a loose T-shirt. Cover it up so that no one can see anything strange.

When Qiu Xuning's university hotel opened, Zhou Mingmei invited a lot of people, even the teacher of Qiu Xuning's junior high school, and planned to hold a grand event in the largest and most magnificent hotel in the county.