29

The sun was very bright on this day. Most of the people in the class were outside to bask in the sun. Qiu Xuning also walked to the corridor to bask in the sun with them.

Yang Siyue leaned on the guardrail and talked to Qiu Xuning: "Look, the school beauty from the next class has come out." Qiu Xuning followed her finger and

looked over, and sure enough he saw a tall, thin girl with her back to them, having sex with other girls. say.

Qiu Xuning looked away, shivered, and put her hand on her soft cheek to warm her, "It's so cold."

Yang Siyue looked at his red nose and said, "Why are you more afraid of the cold than me? You're obviously wearing the same clothes. More than me."

Qiu Xuning thought for a while and said, "Maybe I don't have any winter fat."

Yang Siyue raised an eyebrow, "Do I have any winter fat?"

Qiu Xuning said "ah" and whispered: "I I didn't mean it."

Yang Siyue laughed, "I was joking, can't you hear it?"

Qiu Xuning smiled sheepishly and shook his head honestly, "I thought you were angry."

Yang Siyue said with a smile, "I can't Not so narrow-minded."

While they were talking, Qin Shouze also came out.

Yang Siyue greeted him and called him over.

Qin Shouze said: "What are you doing?"

Yang Siyue said: "Come to see the class beauty, here."

"..." Qin Shouze said: "Boring."

Yang Siyue said: "Why are you bored? Isn't it rumored that you like the class beauty next door?"

Qin Shouze said He snorted coldly, "I also heard that you like Lian An in your class."

Lian An is the gangster in their class, the school bully. Yang Siyue's eyes widened in surprise, "Who told this? It's nonsense. Bad way."

Qin Shouze said, "Who said I like the girl in the next class? That's nonsense."

After saying that, the two people looked at each other and laughed together.

Qiu Xuning looked at Yang Siyue and then at Qin Shouze. His bright black eyes turned and the corners of his lips curved slightly.

Yang Siyue saw him smiling and said, "Qiu Xuning, you are smiling." Qiu

Xuning's lips were still curved, and his palms were still on both sides of his cheeks. Looking at Yang Siyue, he looked very good and soft. Those big clear eyes were slightly bent, and she whispered: "Can't you smile?"

Yang Siyue's heart melted when she saw it, and her voice became softer, "No, I just want to say that you look good when you smile. Smile, I'm happy to see you."

Qiu Xuning was amused by her, and her cheeks turned slightly red, "It's so exaggerated."

Before Yang Siyue could speak, Qin Shouze spoke first and said, "You look like one of my cats. ."

Qiu Xuning was stunned, "Cat?"

Yang Siyue said, "You have a cat?" Qin Shouze

took out his mobile phone and showed them the photos, "Look, the cat I raised has beautiful short silver gradients.

" He liked it and whispered: "This cat is beautiful."

Yang Siyue also echoed: "I didn't expect you to have a cat." Qin Shouze