Chapter Twenty-Six

Lady Hannah eyes the ring on her finger and hears her mother's voice outside and sits there as she hears the door open and her mother asks.

"has it been consummated with Crane?"

she feels herself grow sick as she answers her mother.

"many times mother we were married days ago."

Her mother nods her head proud of her daughter.

"as a true lady and as a true wife you must make sure he is happy."

Lady Hannah nods her head knowing the rules.

"I am aware of how to act like a true lady."

Her mother questions pushing her words back.

"really? because I did not see any grace in you when you attacked the O'Sullivans, murdered those children."

Lady Hannah gets up and answers her mother.

"I was queen it was my say and I did what had to be done!"

a voice interrupts and Hannah quiets down eyeing king crane.

"as you did."

he smiles to his wife and nods to his mother in law as he looks over his wife and motions to his mother in law.

"leave my wife and me to speak."

the woman nods her head to king crane and shows herself out shutting the door as king crane stares his wife over and demands.

"drop your dress."

lady Hannah stands there and speaks firm.

"haven't you had your fill today Crane?"

he eyes over his wife and comments.

"I need heirs to ensure both your and my thrones never go empty. you will give me those heirs and if you do, you can leave."

Hannah shakes her head unsure she heard him right.

"leave?"

Crane nods to her as he sits on the bed undoing his shirt and asks.

"would you like to see Edmond?"

Lady Hannah looks at crane unsure she heard him right and speaks firm.

"my father killed Edmond or what was left of the Edmond I knew-"

"no, he didn't, pity he died like that. Nolan, with a knife through his back, but I like you Hannah and I know you love Edmond."

he removes his shirt and lays back as he motions to his wife.

"remove your clothes, bare me two sons and I will tell you where he is."

Hannah stares over crane as he comments staring her over.

"what other choice do you have?"

She slowly removes her dress and crane smiles to himself as he motions forward and she crawls on top of him. Crane fixes his clothes staring down his wife laying in bed and gets up leaving her alone and walking out the door. He walks slowly down the hall and his uncle comes up to his side as he comments.

"nephew."

Crane motions to him commenting.

"yes what is it?"

His uncle motions to him and they walk into a room as Crane looks at the servants and yells out.

"empty this room!"