𝓸𝓷𝓮

Arabella was rather fond of the cold breeze it felt relaxing to her, the way snowflakes would often fall upon her hair, it warmed her in the coldness of the winters weather

Arabella was rather fond of the cold breeze it felt relaxing to her, the way snowflakes would often fall upon her hair, it warmed her in the coldness of the winters weather. And at dragon stone the cold came regularly. Bella missed the simple breeze the sea gave off at her home and wished that she could experience it forever but she couldn't because she married a Lannister the only breeze she got to experience was when she sat upon a horse and the breeze would drift past her so beautifully but it wasn't the same.

Yet her husband Jaime Lannister didn't seem as fond as her of the winters breeze in fact he hated it and would much rather be welcomed into Westeros where winter was like summer at times, so you could imagine his reaction when her uncle and brother by law Robert Baratheon informed house Lannister they shall be travelling to Winterfell to welcome Eddard Stark as his new hand.

Jaime wasn't pleased with that and his emotions weren't pushed aside by Arabella as it was rare he wouldn't talk about it ' scums' and 'cunts' those very words left his foul mouth more than once in the mornings to come.

Arabella fell to love her life at Westeros although it did take her time, she had visited as a child when her uncle first married Cersei and she liked it but it wasn't home and she still felt that way but this had to be her home. Although she had always believed home was a place surrounded by people you love and she loved no one here apart from her handmaiden.

<>

Sophia braided Bella's hair delicately trying not to pull to hard and scratch her in any places.

A knock occurred lightly at the door signalling it was time to break the morning fast to prepare for the journey ahead of them, Bella rose from her seat staring out the window of Westeros one last time before she set off for her travels "I suppose you are rather excited to experience a different weather my lady" Sophia spoke while folding her linens.

"Soph i've told you of the title do not use it please I would like to think you are my friend, are you not"

She grinned madly and nodded "sorry Arabella, formalities have grew easy over the years."

"i've also told you of my name please call me Bella" it was very rare that she would ever allow anyone to call her of the name Bella only her family would ever call her that including Cersei which was rather strange but she only trusted people she loved to ever call her by the name Bella.

"of course Bella, i'm sorry"

She gave a quick brush down her gown staring up at Sophia wondering how her travels would go, she had not seen the Starks since she was only a child so she couldn't even imagine what Robb would look like now, he was the only one she had ever seen and she honestly couldn't wait to meet the rest of them.