𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

A day had passed since she said her farewells to Jon, and she hated the feeling of him not being by her side, if it wasn't hard enough to go without talking to him it was most definitely hard to not be around him all the time, see his sweet smile,...

A day had passed since she said her farewells to Jon, and she hated the feeling of him not being by her side, if it wasn't hard enough to go without talking to him it was most definitely hard to not be around him all the time, see his sweet smile, and his genuine laugh - she missed him.

She sat on the windows edge, which seemed to be her favourite part of the day, having an opportunity to just sit and stare:examine every inch of the sea and wonder what is beyond it. She seemed to go a lot into depth of things when she was bored but she realised thinking of nothing made her visions appear and she didn't want any visions to come upon her as she was frightened of seeing her husbands dead body, or him kissing Daenerys; the simple thoughts frightened her to death.

The thought of her husband loving another absolutely destroyed her and she couldn't deny to herself that she would and will kill Daenerys Targaryen if she ever came across her in any bad way.

'Your Grace' A sweet voice sounded, Arabella jumped up straightening down her gown to a proper attire and beamed at the light skinned girl before her.

'How can I help you Lady Missandei' Arabella politely nodded.

'I am no Lady' She smiled, she awkwardly coughed 'The Queen wishes for you to join her for tonight's feast.. it's all prepared if you wish to follow me.'

Arabella had no bad blood or nothing to dislike about the young girl before her, but she hated when any of The Dragon Queens little minions would try to attempt to "guide" her around her own home, it seemed disrespectful in a way 'I know where we feast.'

Missandei's face scrunched up at how in-polite Arabella was being but she noted that Daenerys did inform her that the queen wasn't very respectful towards others when her buttons are pushed.

Arabella swiftly glided past her and headed the the room where she hadn't been in what seemed like years, she hated the fact that her father and sister once roamed these halls, they once stood in every place she is walking, Stannis sat on the very chair Daenerys would be sitting upon.

'I'm glad you could join me' Daenerys smiled as Arabella entered the room, she frowned looking at the two plates of food on the table and a jug of wine placed at the side Arabella would be seated at 'Please sit.'

'I don't need to be told to sit in my own home' She hissed, she strutted over the table forcing out her chair and sitting herself down staring directly at Daenerys as she pushed her plate of food away and poured herself some wine.

'your not hungry?' Daenerys asked watching her chug her glass and pour another 'If you won't eat then why did you accept my proposal for food?'

'Wanted to see what you had to say to me.'

'I didn't want to say anything, I just wanted to eat, I hoped me and you could perhaps be.. friends.'

Arabella couldn't help but burst out into a fit of laughter, she clutched onto her stomach 'Us? Friends?' She continued laughing 'I hope you know I hate you, despise you infact, my husband may seem to enjoy your company but I don't. I can promise you right here right now that I won't need to fight you for the Iron Throne. I don't need to fight you for anything, as when the time comes to claim the new queen I will be there standing brave and bold ready to take my crown, because when that time comes you will be dead.'