𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The sun rose above the large tent and snow fell around the others , some were saying this was because the gods chose to finally take Arabella Baratheon

But the young girl had other thoughts , thoughts that didn't conclude in her dying.

Her hair was slightly greasy and her skin was pale , a bruise that once was , was now gone. Her wounds turned into scars after the 2 weeks of her being asleep. Her hands lay perfectly still by her side and head flat against a pillow kindly provided for her comfort, she shifted slightly something she hadn't done in weeks.

A loud gasp surrounded the tent and the figure of Arabella rose panting and fighting for air.

She held onto her heart finally steadying her breathing, she sat up straight soon falling back down due the pain in her head , is this what's beyond our world? She thought truly believing she had discovered the place the gods live.

She stared at the tent soon realising what had happened , she won , she truly won and was alive, she survived.

She stared down at the wound on her shoulders they surprisingly didn't hurt considering they were quite deep , she groaned her head ringing like crazy.

She heard laughter and jokes from outside the tent and didn't want to move. She didn't want to be known not yet.

But she did anyways she sat on the edge of the bed slightly dizzy she slowly rose up and limped to the tents exit, she smiled when she opened it, she admired the sight of the sun and the snow , the cool breeze the winter brought along , that's when she saw him Jon, he was laughing alongside Ygritte carrying some logs , he looked like he had spent most of his time with the red head because he couldn't bring himself to watch Arabella sleep in pain.

She frowned at the sight of him laughing with another 'Arabella!?' A loud voice yelled, she cursed but smiled at Tormund annoyed he made her presence known but happy to see the man that practically saved her from death.

He tightly gripped her body in a hug and she winced at the sudden contact 'Sorry .. forgot about that'

She laughed 'I won Tormund.'

'So did Harold'

She gasped grinning wildly , truly happy that Harold won his fight they both won.

They are survivors.

She watched Harold exit a tent and he grinned running over to her picking her up in his arms 'your awake! After 2 weeks finally!'

She smiled as he kissed her lightly , she gasped at the sudden contact but decided to say or do nothing it was a sweet move and it didn't mean she liked him, she stared at Jon frowning at the action and he threw the logs he was carrying to the floor.

He slowly walked over to her and smiled 'Glad your up'

She smiled nodding 'Thankyou.'

Harold coughed breaking the awkward silence but effectively making it worse.