𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

The throne was barely within touch

The throne was barely within touch. Ash and snow flowed around her. Blood covered her pale hands. Arrows flying through the air. A babe crying loudly. Blood.. blood everywhere.

Arabella gasped eyes shooting open, she groaned gripping onto her head letting out a big sigh as she shuffled her bare torso further into Jon's chest 'Arabella' He mumbles rubbing the small of her back before shuffling closer to her ' Stop moving so much.'

She giggled 'Bad dream' She lied 'Go back to sleep..' She lightly played with his curls and he moaned at the feeling.

'Not before you answer my proposal.' He complained eyes still shut.

'I heard that lastnight Jon.. right before you fell asleep' Her laughter sounded through the room
sending a chill of warmth through the man.

'So is that a yes' He jokes finally opening his eyes, she tapped his nose humming.

'I'm not sure..' She sat up bringing the blanket up with her before Jon could react he groaned at the sudden loss of warmth from both his queen and the sheets 'I want nothing more than to marry you.. but I know you don't want to be king..'

He held her hand sitting up 'And I know you don't want to be queen.' He nibbled her neck lightly her head resting against the stone cold wall at his action 'We shouldn't a child is no place for war.'

She gulped climbing out of the bed at his words and
dragging herself over to the fire Jon slowly grabbing her naked form from behind, feeling the smallness of the bump that now overtook her stomach, he didn't think much of it before Arabella spoke 'You wouldn't want a child of our own? Is it because I mentioned Luca yesterday?' She turned facing him.

'Of course not Bella. That is your past, we will make our own future when it is time.. but war is no place for our child..'

She gulped escaping from his tight hold, she stared further into the fire hoping she could see any glimpse of how this conversation would go, but nothing came to her, the Gods were failing her in the one moment she wanted them to show her something.

She turned back to Jon guiding his hand to her stomach firmly placing his hand there, he raised his brow drawing small circles against her paled skin "Jon." She paused shaking her head "I'm with child."

Jon stared down at the bump on her stomach eyes widening 'Bella.. I' He ran his hands through his hair sighing deeply before pacing in his place.

Arabella frowned at his reaction 'Do you not want this child? I understand the circumstances and that... I can raise a bastard at my side but i'd much rather have you by my side.'

Jon finally smiled taking her hands 'Of course I do.
I'm just shocked.. our child' He beamed lightly cupping her cheeks before bringing her into a long kiss 'Our child!' He grinned his hand placed over her stomach.

Arabella warmed at his touch and grinned at his gentle words 'From the first moment my eyes landed on yours I loved you.' He started 'And from our first
kiss.. I knew I had to have you, from our moment in the cave, I knew Bella that you were the woman I wanted. Yes I fucked up, but in the end I still won, I have you and now our child.'

Arabella teared up cupping his cheeks 'Yes' She said Jon staring at her confused 'I will marry you Jon Snow'

<>

'We can't defend the North from the walkers and South from the Boltons.' Jon claimed hand flying around the map they had set up 'If we want to survive, we need Winterfell, and to take Winterfell we need more men.'

Davos glared at Jon 'Apart from the Starks and Bolton's, the most powerful houses in the North are the Umbers, the Karstarks and the Manderlyns'

Arabella shook her head moving the two stones to the Bolton side of the map 'They are no use to us. The Karstarks and Umbers have since declared their loyalty to the Bolton's.'

The group nodded 'The umbers gave Rickon to our enemies. They can hang.' Sansa said bitterly 'But the Karstarks declared for Ramsay without knowing they had another choice.'

Arabella looked between Jon and Sansa a look of hatred on both their faces 'I have a dragon.' Sophia began 'A big dragon who has grew hugely over time.
She can now breath fire.. She can fight alongside you. The Bolton's and well.. no one apart from CastleBlack know of the creature.'

Jon nodded moving the Targaryen stone next to his own, Arabella pulled in her lips smiling gratefully at her friend for her generosity 'But she will be needed for the war against the Lannister's' Sophia sighed 'So she needs her energy saved. I can began the fight burn most of his men and fly off. They will be beyond confused giving you the advantages.'

Arabella sighed knowing she had to go to war with the Lannister's if she wanted to claim the throne , she would kill Cersei but what would she do with Jaime a man she once loved dearly.

'No' Sansa began 'we don't need a dragon. It could cause Ramsay to react.. maybe killing Rickon.'

Jon nodded once against moving the Targaryen stone, Arabella groaned 'A dragon is such and advantage' She said 'How could you refuse such an advantage?'

'For my brothers life.' Jon sighed locking eyes with Arabella.

She solemnly nodded clasping her hands together 'There are many more than three houses in the North' Jon finally said 'Glover; Mormont; Cerwyn; Mazin, two dozen more. Together they equal all the others. We start small and build.'

'I am a relation to the Mormonts only by a half relation. They may help with the name of their queen' Arabella stated.

All of the people on the table nodded 'The North remembers' Sansa said 'They remember the Stark name. People will risk everything for it, from White Harbour to Ramsay's own door.'

'I don't doubt it. But Jon doesn't hold the Stark name.' Davos states.

'No but I do.' Sansa began 'Jon is every bit as Ned's Starks son as Ramsay is Roose Bolton's. And there is also the Tully's. They're not Northern, but they will back us against Ramsay without question.'

'If they claim me as their Queen they should help, it may help with the war we will have against Cersei, if they are loyal to me then they should help with claiming back the North.'

'They will without a doubt' Sophia nodded.

'And shouldn't it be a Targaryen on the Throne?' Brienne said 'And aren't you rightfully named Damaris Targaryen?'

Sophia bit her bottom lip 'When Stannis died the next person to claim the throne is Arabella of house Baratheon. I as a Targaryen want no claim. But there will be war with my sister as it is the only thing she seems to want.'

Everyone nodded understanding her words 'And if it's war her and my brother want. It's a war she shall get.'

'Jorah Mormont isn't declared to Daenerys Targaryen. She banished him long ago.' Arabella hummed not going any further into the matter.

'You can't do this all alone' Sansa began 'You need a king.'

Arabella locked eyes with Jon and he nodded 'As I will. I will take Jon's hand in marriage, as soon as possible.'

Everyone around the table gasped all of their eyes wide 'Then so be it' Melisandre grinned ear to ear 'You will marry tonight.'

Arabella felt her heart falter at the words, she was finally marrying the man she loved.