𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Arabella knelt over the side of the tent emptying her nerves onto the muddy floor, an awful sickness seemed to run through her stomach as she thought about the war to come, what if she got caught?

She shook her head the sick rushing back up her throat, once she fully emptied her stomach she wiped the corners of her mouth and inhaled the sharpness of the morning air hoping it would calm whatever was coming over her.

She rubbed over the swollen part of her stomach really hoping this sickness is not what she thinks.

She couldn't be with child, not at a time like this not again. She could die today, or maybe be rotting away in a cell where her new born babe would be ripped from her breast and fed to Drogon.

She couldn't be with child she refused to believe it.

She sighed readying herself back into the tent and looking around the small area, swell filling her heart. Her father died to protect her, her sister died at the hands of a woman Arabella let herself fully trust and then she betrayed. No hope could ever save Arabella from losing anyone else, she has already lost too much to give up now.

<>

Arabella stood tall next to Tyrion, she stayed back with him to watch the fight happen before they could enter and do they're part in this war. Which for Tyrion meant watching, but for Arabella meant shooting Arrows into the backs of Cersei's men.

"Your going ahead with this plan?" Tyrion whispered still staring at the forms of bodies.

"I am." She nodded, turning down at him but he didn't return the gaze afraid Daenerys was watching they're every move.

"It should be easy once the city is burned."

Arabella gasped as an unexpected form of flames engulfed Cersei's men and a new barrier to enter the kingdom was formed, Daenerys had literally burned the bricks down.

"it's time for war."

"Hold back!" Tyrion ordered watching the eager girl ready to charge.

She raised her brow but still grabbed her arrow, aiming it and firing it at the few surviving men.

Once the Dothraki and Unsullied rode in Arabella ran forward avoiding the sight of the piles of the hundreds of men that fell before the war had even properly started.

She lurched forward at a man slicing his throat, she pushed him back and was ready to fight some more when a strong grasp held onto her arm.

"Don't!" She looked up at Sophia who held a stern face, she pointing to the dragon sat above the gathering of men "Come."

Arabella reluctantly followed the silver haired girl to the front where her husband stood.