𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Arabella lay flat on the bed her hair a mess behind her but she didn't care not in this moment anyways, she couldn't possibly feel anything for Jon Snow not yet she didn't know him, she only knew he was a bastard that was willing to keep secrets

She let out a heavy sigh jumping out of bed and running to the wooden closet she rummaged through some gowns only wanting to choose the best gown for him.

She rubbed her eyes a light knock occurring at the door, she walked over and opened it wondering who would want to disturb her at such a time.

"Sorry Arabella .. " Sophia began but stopped when she noticed the princess was flustered and indeed still in her daily wear indicating she had in fact not woke her up.

"It's alright Sophia, is something bothering you?"

"No of course not my lady, Theon Greyjoy asked me over to tell you tomorrow's fast will be broken earlier." She explained Arabella nodded knowing Jon had something to do with all this.

"Goodnight Sophia" She smiled slowly closing the door and sinking down her head in her hands, she honestly couldn't wait to spend some time with him.

And although she knew it wasn't good to associate herself with a bastard she couldn't help but want to know more about him.

<>

Jon and Robb sat in the stables ale and wine in hands , Jon loved moments like this with his brother but couldn't concentrate enough on him as all he could think of was the brown haired baratheon.

'What's on your mind little brother , is it the lady of dragon stone ?' Robb teased ' If it is let me tell you her tits are gorgeous!'

Jon huffed remembering the story Robb told him about him going into her room while she was mid dressed , it was stupid of Jon to think but he dreamed of it being him and not his sex hungry brother.

'Don't blame you brother she's like no woman i've seen too bad she's married huh?' Robb laughed swinging his beer.

Not anymore he thought , Jon still didn't understand why Arabella trusted him with such a secret but he felt honoured that she told him as it means she does like him even if it's a little.

'Why wouldn't you like her ? She loves it up North maybe she'd fuck off Lannister for you , which would be a good start' Robb laughed picking a sword , Jon following his action

'She wouldn't like me Robb'

'So you do like her' He smirked slashing his sword against his brothers.